Pond's concerns

Two months had passed since Pond and Phuwin's first meeting at the cafe. Their schedules had kept them from meeting in person again, but they stayed connected through periodic chats, their bond growing stronger with each message exchanged.

Pond's days were increasingly consumed by his work on a new series. The long hours on set left him exhausted, but he always made time to check his phone for messages from Phuwin. Despite their busy lives, their conversations brought a sense of comfort and familiarity that Pond had come to cherish.

One evening, after a particularly grueling day of filming, Pond finally had a moment to himself. He lay on his bed, his phone in hand, scrolling through the latest messages from Phuwin.

Phuwintang 🐱

Hey, how was your day? I saw some pictures from the set. You looked great in that costume!

Pond smiled, his fingers hovering over the keyboard. He hesitated, not wanting to disturb Phuwin if he was busy, but the need to connect was strong.

Thanks, Phuwin. It was a long day, but your message made it better. How about you? How was your day?

Pretty busy. I filmed a new makeup tutorial and edited some videos for my YouTube channel. It's a lot of work, but I enjoy it.

Pond admired Phuwin's dedication. He could sense the passion Phuwin had for his work, which only made him more endearing.

I watched your latest video last night. You make it look so effortless. I'm always amazed at how you connect with your audience.

Thank you!

That means a lot coming from you. Sometimes I worry about running out of ideas, but feedback like yours keeps me motivated.

Their conversations flowed effortlessly, covering everything from their work to their favorite movies and dreams for the future. It was during these chats that Pond found a rare sense of peace and connection, something he had never experienced before. But the growing fondness also came with an undercurrent of concern.

Pond's days grew even more hectic, with shooting schedules extending late into the night. The pressure of his role and the constant media scrutiny started to weigh on him. He found himself increasingly distracted, his thoughts drifting to Phuwin at the most inopportune times.

During one particular scene, Pond was supposed to deliver a dramatic monologue, but his mind kept wandering. The director called "cut" for the third time, frustration evident in his voice.

"Focus, Pond," the director said sternly. "What's going on with you today?"

Pond sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, I just... I guess I'm a bit distracted."

His co-star, May, gave him a pointed look, her curiosity piqued. "Is everything okay? You've been off your game lately. Who is this Phuwin, anyway? I've heard the rumors. Some ordinary influencer?"

Pond stiffened, a flicker of irritation crossing his face. "Phuwin is a beauty influencer and a very talented one at that. He works hard and he's incredibly dedicated to what he does."

May's eyebrows shot up, her tone dripping with jealousy.

"Oh, so he's special, huh? It's just surprising, you know. You've never been linked to anyone before, and suddenly it's some influencer? We've worked together on three series and never once have there been any rumors about us."

Pond's patience wore thin as May's words hit a nerve. He felt a surge of protectiveness towards Phuwin, his voice sharpening.

"Phuwin isn't just 'some influencer.' He's genuine, kind, and talented. I don't appreciate you talking about him like that."