The audacious move (126)

Nakada, with the goal tantalizingly so close to him that he could smell it, suddenly found himself confronted by Noel Noah, Bastard München's striker, and the world's best striker.
It seemed like there was no way to get past the mechanical precision of Noel's defense. Nakada's mind raced, searching for a solution.
There had to be a way to defeat this guy all he needed was bait to come ready to get slaughtered.

As the pressure mounted on him and started to crush him slowly, the figure of Lavinho was seen,he seem like he was making a run nearby.
As soon as Nakada saw his father,a small smile made itself known to his lips, this was the perfect opportunity that he needed to do what he had in mind to do. 
His father just so happened to be the perfect bait so he could test it out. Nakada's body seemed to indicate that he was going for a pass toward Lavinho who was free and unguarded.

But then, at the last possible second, something extraordinary happened. Nakada, with a sudden burst of inspiration, defied all expectations. Instead of passing the ball to his father, he decided to do something audacious.
In the blink of an eye, he executed a Rabona pass—a move that required wrapping one foot behind the other to strike the ball.
He however did not give the ball that much power and only gave it enough so that it could get behind Noel Noah.

Lavinho was still rushing toward the goal and so the thing that Nakada was doing seemed to be very irrational, why would he waste such a golden opportunity to end the match.
Until he realized that was his son and a small smile crept itself onto his face, 'so the boy learned something afterall' Lavinho thought to himself.

Though was Nakada that confident that he could take Noel Noah on a one vs one?
As Noel turns around mechanicaly to take the ball he realizes something a bit too late.

The ball seemed to be nowhere and sight and as this thought passed through his mind a teenager slipped right by him with the ball seemingly glued to their feet.

Nakada had faked the rabona pass but how and when, Noel Noah figure it out the second the question came to him.

In that instant, he comprehended the mastery behind Nakada's trickery. Nakada had employed his remarkable control over the ball and the skill of creating illusions to fabricate a situation where it seemed like he was passing to Lavinho. He even used his own father as a decoy. One may wonder what kind of child Lavinho raised with such deceitful skills.

He had faked the Rabona pass by using just enough force to misdirect himself and the goalkeeper, leaving both of them rooted in anticipation of a different outcome.

At the last second when he made the rabona pass, he suddenly stopped but his leg moved so quickly that no one noticed.

The best striker in the world would have noticed if not for the fact that he thought it was a pass.

Given the small amount of space that he had between him and Noel Noah, Nakada took in a deep breath before shooting the ball with all he had mixing both his Nakada impact and phoenix shot at the same time.

Making it nearly impossible to stop the ball considering at the speed which it was going, Noel Noah put his foot in the way and he was only one millisecond too late as the only thing his foot did was measly graze the ball.

The distance between Noel Noah outstretched leg and the ball was the same as the length of a blade of grass, if Nakada foot had hit the ball in any other direction or angle the ball would either had went out or Noel Noah would have blocked it.

Nakada eyes glistened a bit as he watched the ball sour through the sky.his dark eyes following the ball and due to the state he was currently where anything was possible for him.

Nakada's audacious move had left the football world in awe. With a single play, he had achieved something few players could ever claim - he had outsmarted and devoured Lavinho and Noel Noah, two of the most formidable figures in the sport. 

But his impact extended far beyond the immediate match. Nakada had shattered hopes, bruised egos, and delivered a stark reality check to those who had doubted him. He had not only won the match but had showcased why he bore the moniker of "the god of the field."
As the ball found the back of the net, Nakada couldn't contain the roar of triumph that erupted from his throat.

His triumphant cry reverberated through the entire facility, a testament to his unmatched skill and the sheer force of his determination.

Amidst the celebrations and the echoes of Nakada's victory, there was a figure observing from the shadows.
A lean man with a knowing grin watched as Nakada's brilliance unfolded. The monster, as they called him, was back and ready to leave an indelible mark on the world of football once again.