THIRTY - SEVEN

•••

•••

" I know you're scared, but we are warriors. We can do this. " Bellamy gave the prep talk to Monroe and sterling as they had behind a tree.

" How? " Monroe asked shakily

" We attack as a team. When he goes for me, Monroe goes for Finn. Once he's free, it's four on one. " Bellamy instructed. He was a leader no matter what.

" What do I do? " Monroe asked once again

" Try not to die. Ready? One, two, three. " Bellamy ran down to where Tristan and Finn stood and shouted, "  Hey! "

Tristan turned and snarled in bellamys direction, who turned, noticing Monroe and sterling chickened out.

" Bellamy, get out of here! " Finn tried to yell back. Tristan had already caught up to Bellamy and tied his arms in front of him.

" What were you thinking?" Finn snarled at Bellamy.

" I wasn't," Bellamy responded. Tristan then gave the rope that held the two boys' hands a tug, and Bellamy stumbled

" You have to stand on your feet. He'll kill you if you don't. " Finn warned when Bellamy stumbled a little on his feet.

Suddenly, Monroe and Sterling were running down the hill, yelling. Bellamy and Finn both turned to stop them, but Tristan, falling to the floor with a bullet piercing his chest, made the four stop and look to where the shot came from.

Marcus Kane and the rest of the Ark walked out of the tall bushes

" We're here now. Everything's gonna be okay. " Marcus assured the group of four.

" Don't stand up. " Bellamy hissed to Finn to already stand up, making Bellamy roll his eyes.

" I'm fine. We need to get back to the dropship. " Finn said to Marcus and Abby.

" Hey. Where's Clarke? Is she all right? " Abby asked the two boys.

" She was when we left. We'll take you to her. " Bellamy said, turning to head back to the dropship, but Marcus spoke, stopping them again

" Wait. Slow down. Sinclair. We're splitting up. One guard detail comes with me to the dropship. Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha Station. You have the coordinates. We'll follow as soon as we can. " Marcus turned to Sinclair

" Yes, sir. " Sinclair nodded. With a nod, the group was heading back to the dropship. Marcus was trying to lead the group, which angered Bellamy.

So when Marcus and Abby were distracted. Bellamy and Finn ran to the foxholes and snuck away from Marcus.

Although, when they reached the dropsop, everyone was surprised to see the remains that scattered the floor. The ash that contaminated the air. And the missing of their friends