TWENTY - SIX

•••

•••

Over the past day of being quarantined, Freya had only grown worse. Her ears had begun bleeding, her head was spinning on constant mode, her skin was pale, and she kept retching blood.

Every second, she was being turned on her side so as not to choke on her own blood. Murphy seemed to have gotten better, and Clarke was slowly getting her color back. Freya would meet with Bellamy outside the dropship every few hours; but they kept a good distance.

Clarke had checked on Octavia, who seemed fine even after touching Murphy and Freya. Despite the irritation that the virus was killing people, Freya was grateful that Octavia was okay. She would surely hate herself if Octavia ended up being one of the weakest immune to the virus.

The hours of laying in her bed, Freya would stare at the ceiling, reciting the dream she had after returning back from the grounders. She wondered if that was her future or if that was what she yearned for. Freya knew she wanted kids at one point, but she wasn't so sure about that now.

With the grounders constantly declaring war and struggling to stay alive, Freya couldn't welcome a child into this life. Let alone without the proper supplies to raise a child.

Then, there was the question of whether Bellamy wanted children or not.

Feeling a sense of energy, Freya stood from the bed and walked outside the dropship. The sun baked her skin the moment the curtains were moved, and she stepped under its watch.

The other non-sick kids were working on completing the camp. Bellamy, who was watching the kids, caught sight of Freya and pulled a smile. He was always so happy whenever he saw her standing by the dropship entrance. He thought of it as proof she was okay.

" You got enough food in there, water? " Bellamy asked, squinting from the sun in his eyes

" Yeah. Some medicine might be nice. " Freya joked. Bellamy chuckled and dropped his head, letting his hair fall into his face. Clarke then exited the ship next and stood next to Freya

" I'll see what I can do." Bellamy smiled while looking up, only for his smile to drop.  With Clarke standing right beside Freya, he felt jealous that she could touch Freya and he couldn't. " Octavia, you okay?"

Freya turned her head to the dropship while awaiting octavias reply. Her brows furrowed as she looked back at Bellamy, who also furrowed his brows. He went to step forward, but Clarke spoke, stopping him in his steps,

" Bellamy, wait. She's not here. I sent her to see Lincoln. Look. If there's a cure, he has it. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let her go." Clarke sighed

" What the hell, Clarke! " Freya scolded, earning a surrow look from Clarke

" If anything happens to her, you and me are gonna have problems." Bellamy said through clenched teeth and a glare set on his face before turning to leave