21. Date and jealousy

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

Adhira was working on her laptop with full focus but her focus broke when she heard her mobile ringing.

Taking the phone in her hand she looked at the caller id and it was displaying Esha. She immediately answered the call and the moment she kept it on her ear she heard her saying with so much excitment filled in her voice .

" Adhira , I planned a café date for you today with my best friend and he is also a business man . I am sure that you will like him , he is so sweet. "

Adhira's eyes widened hearing her and she asked , telling her " Thank you so much Esha but I am feeling very much nervous , as it is my first time to go on a date . "

Esha laughed slightly hearing her and told her " Don't worry Adhira , I am here , I will teach you everything and morever meet me at the mall which near our office building , I will buy you so many sexy clothes to wear for your date . I am sure my best friend will be flattered the moment he will see you ."

Adhira thought for a minute and told her excitedly while smiling widely "Okay done , let's meet at the mall at sharp 5:00 in the evening . "

" Done , I am so excited hehe . Byee see you at the mall . " Adhira smiled hearing her so excited and mumbling ' bye ' to her she ended the call and looked beside her to see Jinal looking at her with teasing smile on her lips .

" What ? " Adhira asked her with her cheeks heating up making Jinal laugh at her cute reaction.

" So date huh , di ? " Jinal asked nudging her arm making Adhira blush more and she just nodded her head pressing her lips together.

" All the best di for your date and wear some sexy dress for your date . " Jinal told her making Adhira nod her head and she told her " Jinal please handle everything properly here as I have to leave early today . "

" Don't worry dii , I will manage everything , you just enjoy okay . " She told her reassuring her making her Adhira nod her head with a smile on her face .

After few hours Adhira checked her watch which she was wearing on her wrist and looked at the time to see 4:30 in the afternoon .

" Jinal , I have written everthing in detail in the notebook , you just follow that okay . " Adhira told her packing her things making Jinal nod her head and Adhira smile.

" Okay than I will take my leave ." Adhira told her making her way outside the cabing and heard Jinal saying " All the best di . "