17. His Tantrums

[ CHAPTER - 18 MARRY ME!! is published on scroll stack. ]

 ]

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI
ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

" Miss. I am sorry but we can't allow your entry inside the masion . " The guard standing on the huge entrance gate told the new secretary of Ivaan .

" But please trust me I am his new secretary. " Jinal told the gurad but he shook his head in denial and told her.

"Miss. please I am telling you for the last time that Adhira mam is his secretary and morever your presence would have been informed earlier to us but we have no news about that till now . So please leave . "

Jinal sighed hearing him and just than she saw Ivaan making his way towards the masion's main entrance.

" Mr. RAGHUVANSHI , MR. RAGHUVANSHI. " She yelled making Ivaan stop on his tracks and he looked back in the direction from where the voice was coming .

He saw his new secretary standing on the gate and he signaled his gurads to let her enter making them obey his order .

She glared at that gurad making her way towards Ivaan . Reaching near him she bowed at him and wished him ' good morning ' with a bright smile adoring her face .

" I hope Miss. Arora has informed you , about all your duties ? " He asked her witout even reciprocating her good morning , making Jinal nod her head and she replied with full enthusiasm " Yes , Miss. Arora , explained me everything . "

He nodded his head and made his way inside his mansion with her following him behind .

Entering the mansion he saw his mother and chachi sitting on the couch chatting something while giggling . Just than Prerna and Anita saw a girl behind Ivaan making them look at eachother .

" Is she your new secretary Ivaan ? " Prerna asked her son making Ivaan nod his head . Prerna's and Anita's mouth formed an ' o ' shape as they both hummed in response .

Jinal bowed at them and they heard Prerna telling to Jinal " Don't take stress okay beta cause it will take time you to learn things . "

Jinal smiled , nodding her head and saw Ivaan walking away making her follow him behind hurriedly .

He entered his room and directly made his way inside the bathroom leaving behind the poor girl in confusion . She than went inside his closet to take out his outfit and accessories, just like Adhira told her .

She gasped seeing his closet and not knowing any thing about the place she wandered around for about 10 minutes but still couldn't understand anything making her sigh .

" It's better not to touch anything here , cause everything here looks so expensive and what if I will break something here by accident , I won't be able to pay for it . " She thought and make her way outside his closet.