12. Teasing her

[ CHAPTER 13 AND 14 ARE PUBLISED ON SCROLL STACK BUT THEY ARE NOT FREE , SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CHECK THEM OUT OR WAIT TILL I UPLOAD ON WATTPAD . THANK YOU !! ]

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

Ivaan opened the door and looked down to see toddler looking at him with his doe eyes with a cute beautiful smile plastered on his lips .

He clenched his jaw seeing his nephew sitting on the floor and he was now hella angry on the little guy who always ruins his moment with her.

" YOU " He yelled gritting his teeth and than scrunching his face in pure annoyance he told to his nephew pointing his finger at him " You always ruin my moment with her , you annoying little guy . "
Not understanding what his chachu just told him , he started clapping his hands while giggling loudly making Ivaan more angry . Before he could blabber something more to that little guy he heard Adhira from beind.

" My baby , what are you doing here huh ? " She asked him in childish tone picking him up in her arms making Ivaan roll his eyes at the affection she was showing to his nephew .

" Dira Dira . " Both of them heard Deekshanth speaking and than the little guy pressed his lips on her cheeks wrapping his little chubby hands around her neck .

Adhira smiled brightly hearing him saying her name and kissed his chubby cheeks many times making him giggle loudly . He held her face in his small hands telling her to stop making her laugh at his actions .

" You are so cute my baby . " Adhira whispered booping her nose with her as he smiled brightly showing his 2 front teeth to her making him appear 2x more cuter to her .

Ivaan on the other hand was filled with jealousy inside him without even him aware of and rolling his eyes he thought clenching his jaw " Why the fucking hell on earth she have to shower him with kisses everytime she meets him huh , there is no need of it such a waste of time ."

" Deekshanth " They both heard the yellings of Esha from 6th floor as Esha's and Avyansh's room is on 6th floor . On the other hand Ivaan's room is on the 7th floor which is top floor of the mansion .
Adhira went in the corridor and she shouted " Deekshanth is with me Esha ."

A shigh left from Esha's lips and she hurridely climed the stairs to see her son looking at her with his doe eyes.

" You scared me , you little devil . " Esha scolded him in motherly tone slapping his back slightly making him giggle and he spread his arms telling her mother to take him .

She smiled and took him in her arms kissing his cheeks . She than looked at Adhira to and asked whispering to her " Are you alright ?"

She looked at her with confusion on her face and asked her " Why are you asking me suddenly that I am alright or not ? "