10. Digged her own grave

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

After spending some time with herself she entered the Raghuvanshi mansion and saw Prerna , Esha along with Kalayani , Ivaan's grandmother sitting in the living room discussing something with serious look plastered on their face .

She smiled a little and made her way towards them. " Hello, beautiful ladies." She said cheerfully making all the three ladies gaze move towards her direction.

" Wohh ho I am seeing right that Adhira Arora is back early today." Kalayani spoke rubbing her eyes dramatically making Adhira whine and sitting beside her she hugged her from her waist telling her " Dadi, stop being dramatic."

Three ladies chuckeld hearing her and than Esha spoke teasing her " Yeah Adhira I am also stunned to see you in the mansion early."

Adhira pouted and leaving Kalayani she went towards Prerna . Hugging her tightly from the waist she mumbled " Auntie look at them they are making fun of me, say them something. "

" Aww my bachha." She said caressing Adhira's hair making her smile and than she heard Prerna saying strictly " Esha and mumma stop teasing my Adhira."

Adhira showed her tongue to Esha and Dadi teasingly making them roll their eyes but just than she heard Prerna asking " But baccha , I don't understand one thing that why you are early. "

" Auntie, you too." Adhira whined making all the ladies laugh looking at her facial expression as a pout formed on her lips.

" Alright joke aside , asking you seriously how come you are early at the mansion." Prerna aske her making her reply excitedly with a happy smile adoring her face .

" Just today I got message from the bank that only last deposite is left to pay for all the loan to be cleared." Three of the women smiled hearing her and Esha said hugging her tightly " Ohh my god Adhira many many congrulations , I am so happy for you as well as proud of you."

Adhira smiled brightly hugging her back and mumbled " Thank you Esha." With that they both broke the hug and than Kalayani told her caressing her hairs " You are a strong woman Adhira baccha , so proud of you."

Tears formed in Adhira's eyes and she took blessings from Kalayani . "Jiti rah puttar , khub tarakki kar ." Kalayani gave her blessings , patting her head lovingly.

[ May you live long beta , and progress well. ]

Adhira smiled hearing her and than moved towards Prerna but before she could touch her feet to take blessings Prerna held her by her shoulders preventing her from touching her feet.