19. IT'S A NO!!

IVAAN SINGH RAGHUVANSHI ADHIRA ARORA

ADHIRA ARORA

🪷

" Marry me , Miss. Arora . " Ivaan told her looking straight into her eyes making her eyes widened as a gasp left from her mouth but before she could say something they both heard knocks on the door.

She immediately made her way towards the door and opening it she saw Prerna standing there with a cup of kadha in her hand for Ivaan .

Passing her a small smile she got aside making way for Prerna to come in . Prerna repricotate her gesture and made her way inside her son's room .

Going towards him she kept that glass on the side table and told him worridely caressing his hairs lovingly " Why don't you take care of yourself baccha , even when I tell you to not to take too much stress but you never listen to me . You know today seeing you unconcious I got so much worried and so now I have decided that you will not go to the office for one week . "

Ivaan's eyes widened hearing his mother and he told her with a loud voice " Mom , look I am perfectly alright , you can't do these to me . "

Her mother rolled her eyes hearing him and said looking at Adhira " Adhira baccha , you make sure that he doen't go to office . It's your responsibility.  "

Taking deep breath Adhira nodded her head pressing her lips together  knowing that she can't deny her and morever she can't tell her that her son just proposed her .

" Also yeah Adhira , later give his laptop to me . " She told Adhira making her nod her head and than she looked at Ivaan to see him telling her not to do what his mom just told her while glaring at her .

She just shrugged her shoulder in response and than heard Prerna making Ivaan'd breath stopped for a moment.

" Ivaan baccha , today in the evening a girl's family is coming to talk about your marriage with you , so you take rest okay . " Prerna told him while smiling brightly but before he could reply to her , he heard her mother telling to Adhira " Please Adhira bring him downstaris on time . "

Adhira just nodded her head smiling a little making Ivaan clench his jaw and patting Ivaan's head Prerna told him " Take care okay baccha . "

Ivaan just nodded his head and with that Prerna made her way oustide the room befor patting Adhira's cheeks lovingly .

After his mother went out of the room closing the door and Adhira slowly uplifted her lashes to take a look at him just to see him glaring at her .

She smiled nervously and was going to run out of his room but he held her by her arm before she could get out . Her breath stopped for a second and her heart started beating faster as she gulped hard.

Pulling her by her arm he turned her around making her bump her head on his chest . She than slowly made eye contact with him and wanted to say something but no words were coming out of her mouth.