Reawakened Reader Insights

The Vice-President: Reawakened is a rewrite project I, the author, am working on for both myself and for all of you, the loyal readers who enjoyed what the original story had to offer. Although the full release of Reawakened is still far out of sight, lots of work is being put into the story to craft something that, in my opinion, goes far beyond just a basic fanfiction.

Kill La Kill is a story that has a lot going for it. It's absurd, unique, well animated, surprisingly dark, hilarious, and an overall good time to watch. The Vice-President: Reawakened aims to retell the story of Kill La Kill in a relatively more serious and mature way while retaining a lot of the charms the official anime is known for. Kill La Kill doesn't dance around certain dark subject matters, unlike a lot of other stories. It has themes of child abuse, molestation, and sexual abuse. These are all incredibly heavy topics to think about, write about, and read about. And it's for those three reasons that The Vice-President: Reawakened will be released with a heavy disclaimer attached to it.

So, why bring this up?

Reawakened is going to be the most mature story I will ever release on Wattpad. I know what I want it to be and what my target audience is expecting from me as an author. However, The Vice-President, like all of my stories, has both positive aspects and negative aspects that I need to identify so Reawakened can be the best story it can be. Something I've come to really appreciate about The Vice-President isn't the story itself, but how much a lot of you seem to be attached to it. Of all my books, this one has garnered such a vocal and loving dedicated reader base I have always wanted to deliver an amazing final product to.

With all that said, I need your voices one final time in this book-

I need detailed breakdowns about what you like, dislike, and hope for when it comes to The Vice-President- and I mean detailed. I ask this of you because there's a factor at play somewhere inside what's written here that has struck a cord with so many of you, and I need to know what it is. All of your voices and opinions will be considered during the production of Reawakened.

In addition to what I'm requesting from all of you, I want to share some details about Reawakened that might intrigue you.

The Vice-President: Reawakened

(Genres)

Action

Romance

Comedy

Psychological and Cosmic Horror

Reawakened Information

- The entire book will be released all at once

- The Satsuki Kiryuin romance will still be baked into the plot.

- "Play Script" dialogue will NOT be used. It will be written in proper dialogue formatting instead

- The Story is written in the second person, much like the original version.

Thank you so much for your dedication and time to this story! This will be the final "chapter" ever released for The Vice-President....

Well....

At least for the way it is right now...