The Vice-President: Reawakened

The following is information on the rewrite project currently being worked on called "The Vice-President: Reawakened."

The Vice-President: Reawakened is a complete rewrite of The Vice-President from the ground up. For readers who are keeping up with "The Psychic Hero: Redux," it's the exact same principle as that story's total overhaul and purpose. Reawakened will improve upon the original book, include cut ideas, new story arcs, and even a few new surprises.

Reawakened will not see the light of day until the other rewite is finished, so there is a long wait ahead- but where the Redux and this project differer, however, is how it will be released. Rather than being released in chapter batches over time, Reawakened in its entirety will drop all at once as there are certain... quirks... contained within that can only work if the whole book is available to read right away.

Now, the wait time may seem intimidating, but I AM working on both books in tandem of one another. That and Reawakened, when released, will be finished from beginning to end.

I'm very excited to finally make this announcement as there are a lot of things I'm doing with Reawakened that go far beyond anything I've ever done here on Wattpad.

The Vice-President was an unexpected success with a reader base that really enjoys the story. Leaving it behind to start a new chapter of my writing journey was hard, and the story died a dishonest death. I aim to right that wrong with a bang.

You can presave "The Vice-President: Reawakened" by following the link in my comment on this section of text.

The Psychic Hero: Redux is firing on all engines-

The Vice-President: Reawakened is sleeping until it's ready to wake up-