26. Together

“Tracy! Where in Hell did you put my good cutlery!?” Tori yelled as she slammed another drawer shut. “I don't know, why would I touch it to begin with, it's just spoons!” Tracy yelled as she ran down the stairs, Lucky following just behind her.

“I doubt Vexi cares what cutlery we use and she'll be here soon so figure it out!” Tracy yelled as she continued trying to fix her hair. “Well, she's your friend so if you say she wouldn't care, then I have no choice but to believe you.” Tori laughed as she helped Tracy with her hair.

“Besides, it's not Vexi I'm worried about, it's your parents.” Tori sighed, Tracy looking up at her. “Look I know her parents don't have the best history with my parents..or her but she's different now.” Tracy smiled. “Alright, just making sure.” Tori laughed as the doorbell rang.

Tracy walked over to the door being met with Angel and Alastor, Angel looking very pregnant. “I know, I'm showing.” Angel laughed as they all hugged. “You look great.” Tracy laughed as they went inside. “It does smell rather pleasant, might I ask what you've cooked for us tonight Tori?” Alastor laughed.

“Tostadas and pozole rojo, it's great I promise.” Tori laughed as the doorbell rang again. “Must be Vexi, I'll answer it.” Tracy laughed awkwardly as she opened the door, very quickly getting dragged outside, the door slamming shut seconds after. “What the fuck Vexi!?” Tracy yelled.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous about meeting everyone.” Vexi sighed. “I’m sure everything will be fine, just act how you do with me and they won’t hate you.” Tracy laughed. “They won’t like me either though now will they?”

“They could easily go either way, just don’t overthink it too much.” Tracy laughed as they headed inside, finding everyone sitting at the table, laughing, that was until they spotted Vexi, the room quickly falling silent.

“Hello everyone.” Vexi laughed anxiously as she sat at the furthest end of the table. “Hi Vexi, I'm Tori. Hopefully Tracy has mentioned me.” Tori laughed as Tracy sat next to her. “Believe me she's mentioned you more than once, you two seem good together.” Vexi laughed.

“Vexi these are my parents, Mr and Mrs. Blanc.” Tracy laughed. “Pleased to meet you, Vexi.” Alastor smiled, Vexi nodding her head. “It's nice to meet you both, as I understand you got married about 2 months ago?” Vexi asked as Tori got up.

“Yep, smiles here couldn't have taken any longer.” Angel laughed, grabbing Alastor's hand under the table. “I saw pictures of it on the news, I loved your dress, the sweetheart neckline and all the lacing was beautiful.” Vexi smiled.

“Thanks, I do regret not getting a veil with more lacing though, it could've matched it so much better.” Angel groaned as Tori gave them each a serving or pozole. “Thank you Tori.” Alastor smiled. “So Vexi, do you do anything in fashion or maybe technology?” Alastor asked.

“I do some directorial work, I've directed quite a few movies and I do a small bit of fashion, again mostly as a costume designer for the movies I work on.” Vexi laughed. “You never told me you worked on movies.” Tracy muttered.

“It was all a while ago, nowadays I just try and keep up with what businesses my parents left behind.” Vexi laughed. “I always wondered how those businesses are still around. Isn't it hard running all 3 of them?” Tori asked.

“It's not that hard, any work I can't manage I just hand off to other employees, who obviously get paid more.” Vexi laughed. “What about you though Mrs. Blanc, what do you do?” Vexi asked.

“I don't really do much, Alastor always insists that he can provide for the both of us so I usually stay at home, embroidering, styling my wigs, sometimes I bake, lately though I've been sewing for the baby.” Angel laughed.

“Oh, when are you due?” Vexi asked. “Late May, although I wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being early June. Tracy came out a week late, she's always been stubborn.” Angel laughed, Tracy frowning at him.

“What about you? Are you seeing anyone? Any kids?” Tori asked. “I’m not really seeing anyone, to be completely honest Tracy is my only friend, any friends I had before left after everything about my dads came out. I want kids eventually, just not now.”

“I may have hated both of your dads but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have friends. Why don’t you try getting out there more?” Angel asked. “I’m not really one to go out, with the businesses I just never have time to.”

“Well you got us now.” Angel smiled, Vexis eyes filling with tears. “Thank you, you guys are so supportive of Tracy, with her curse and everything.” Vexi choked. “I’m sorry what?” Tori murmured, everyone staring at Tracy. “Surprise?” Tracy laughed nervously.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

“Bye everyone!” Tori cheered as she slammed the door shut, turning to face Tracy who was sitting on the stairs. “Why didn’t you tell me?” She questioned Tracy looking down.

“Tracy, it isn’t like you to just keep secrets, not from your parents and especially not from me.” Tori frowned, crossing her arms. “Tracy!” Tori yelled. “I just didn’t want to worry anyone! Alright?” Tracy yelled, getting up and storming upstairs.

“Tracy!” Tori yelled, hearing the door slam shut. “Fuck!” Tori yelled, knocking a vase over, shards spreading all over the floor. “Great.” Tori groaned as she headed upstairs. “Tracy?” She sighed, knocking on the door. “Go away.” Tracy groaned.

“Tracy, I just want to talk.” Tori sighed as she opened the door, heading inside and sitting on the edge of the bed. “Tracy, we need to be able to talk to each other. We've been dating for so long now I thought we were done with the secrets.” Tori sighed, hearing Tracy's muffled sobs.

“I'm sorry, I just didn't want to worry anyone, I didn't want to worry myself.” Tracy sobbed as Tori laid down next to her, wrapping an arm around Tracy's waist. “I am worried a lot but I'm more worried that you didn't just tell me.” Tori sighed.

“I don't want you or anyone to live with the constant fear that I could freeze again, or worse.” Tracy sobbed as she turned to face Tori, burying her face in Tori's chest. “Its ok, I can't promise that won't happen but I know we'll find answers, together.”

“There's just so much I want to do, get married, have kids.” Tracy sighed as Tori wiped her eyes. “We will, we'll have a fairytale wedding, get a house with a nice yard and a garden, we'll have two beautiful daughters and stop them from killing each other.” Tori laughed as Tracy kissed her.

“I think I found the perfect house for us.” Tracy smiled, pulling out her phone, tapping around for a bit before handing it to Tori. “Gluttony? What's wrong with Wrath?” Tori asked. “I want us to be closer to our parents, besides there's good schools there and it's not nearly as dangerous as wrath can be with all the animals wandering around.”

“Well it's in our price range and with you making a steady income now we can both pitch in.” Tori sighed. “Just think about it? I know you like Wrath but you have a car you can easily commute here. It's only a ring above us.” Tracy smiled.

“Alright, I'll think about it.”

Authors Note

Hey everyone, I’m currently working on a number of chapters before I have to start summer school from July 1 to August 1. That doesn’t mean I won't be working on chapters after I start it, it just means I will be slow at getting chapters out. Also there might be a change in my schedule for releasing chapters. I will more than likely be releasing chapters every other week instead of once a week, I hope you can all understand but I need to focus more on my studies and personal life.

Love you, Meliox.