11. Angels Light Show

NSFW WARNING

"Ok this place is like really creepy." Tori muttered, squeezing Tracy's hand in hers. "It's just the upstairs too, bet the basement still has blood in it." Tracy laughed quietly, a loud crash being heard from downstairs.

"What are we doing up here anyway? Though we had to go to the basement to get rid of this Ophelia bitch." Tori whispered, unintentionally piercing into Tracy's hand with her claws.

"We gotta find some box, said it was behind her dresser." Tracy muttered as they finally found the right room. It barely looked like much of a room anymore cobwebs, dirt, mold and rotting wood was basically all that was left of it.

All the furniture was rotting, the beds mattress torn into and stripped of all its stuffing, family photos on the walls slowly falling apart. "They looked so happy." Tori muttered, running a finger across a framed family photo, dust coming off of it.

"They did, and we're going to end up like them if we don't get rid of Ophelia." Tracy sighed as she reached behind the dresser, only to find nothing at all. "She said it was right here!" She yelled in frustration, moving the dresser.

"Ok..it's alright we'll find it Tracy." Tori laughed nervously as the door swung open. "You won’t find anything here.” Osvaldo smirked as a photo fell off the wall, glass shattering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ah fuck! Almost there Al, don’t stop, please!” Angel moaned as Alastor continued going down on him, feeling himself growing closer to the feeling of release they both desperately longed for. “Fuck!” Angel cried as both he and Alastor released, Alastor falling next to him in bed.

“Y’know at this point I don’t really care how long it takes for me to get pregnant, the sex is great.” Angel laughed, struggling to catch his breath. “Whatever makes you happy my dear.” Alastor laughed.

“Hey Al, ya ever think about gettin’ married?” Angel yawned, resting his head on Alastors chest. “I’ve thought of it once or twice, why are you eager to get married anytime soon?” Alastor asked, looking down at Angel who frowned up at him.

“Hell yes I’ve thought of it! I want to and instead of Molly giving me shit for takin’ you back she’s giving me shit for not being married to you already.” Angel yelled, sitting up. “Don’t you want to wait a while, you just got back, Tracy just moved out, it could simply be you feeling a lot of emotions.”

“Marriage, but not right at this moment, geez. Just saying let’s go ring shopping in a few months, ok? I’ve been waiting since we were alive, it’s been over 200 years, Albert.” Angel laughed as Alastor hugged him. “Then it's decided, we’ll go in a few months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, what are you doing down here?” Tracy asked as Osvaldo led them down into the basement. “It’s about time I help out, all these years I’ve been so scared. Not in this lifetime, I’m going to make sure you two make it out alive.”

“I’m sorry we could’ve died!?” Tori yelled as they reached the basement, just as they imagined there was still blood there, Valentinos body, or at least the bones were still there and even the tools, although rusted, were still in the same position Alastor had left them in.

“It appears no one took the time to clean up after their mess now did they?” Osvaldo laughed, walking into a corner of the basement, revealing a leaver. “Well sorry, I would’ve done it but I was the size of a chia seed.” Tracy laughed.

“Don’t worry, it’s funny to think of how Miriana would’ve reacted to the mess made down here.” Osvaldo laughed. “You think about her a lot?” Tracy asked. “Everyday, and her family. No doubt you two will have the most beautiful family as well.”

“Uh..we haven’t exactly started thinking about that. I mean how much can you know about someone when most of the time they were frozen and you were living new lives.” Tori laughed nervously, Tracy smiling up at her as Osvaldo pulled the leaver, a secret staircase opening.

“I’m sorry, what exactly are you doing here?” Tracy asked as they started going down the stairs, the only source of light being the flashlight from Toris phone. “Making sure I face Ophelia and you two get out of here alive.”

“Yeah but how? Are you saying Ophelia is here?” Tracy asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs, to say they were shocked was an understatement. It was a mass grave, thousands maybe even millions of tombstones but it was the ones in a grass patch in the middle that caught their attention. Labeled Miriana Lovian and Victor Cruz.

“Two lovers buried side by side, to be together forever just as they wished.” Osvaldo sighed. “What about Ophelia? Where is she?” Tori asked, grabbing Tracy’s hand and squeezing it. “She's right here.” Osvalo muttered, summoning her soul in his hand. It was an extremely dark red, so red it almost looked black.

“This doesn’t make sense, she's dead! How is she dead!?  What can we do!?” Tracy yelled. “I was the one that killed her, it was exterminated after her fall to Hell. I kept her soul, it’s the only thing keeping the curse here.”

“So why haven’t you destroyed it already! The Pride ring wouldn’t be a fucking ghost town if it wasn’t for her!” Tracy yelled, trying to take the soul from him only for Osvaldo to pull his hand away.

“Because the moment I let her out of this spell, she’ll kill me. All this time I’ve watched the soul once being that of my daughter die countless times due to my fear of dying, not anymore though.”

“Wait! You don’t have to die, we can fight her, right Tracy?” Tori muttered. “No, you can’t. Many demons and angels alike far more powerful than either of you could even imagine have tried and lost their lives. I will not let you two be the next ones.”

“Well what can we do?” Tori asked. “You two can leave, you can go live the lives my loved ones were denied by my wife.” Tori didn’t say a word, she didn’t have to, she nodded and she promptly teleported herself upstairs, leaving only Tracy and Osvaldo.

“You’ll see Miriana again, I promise.” Tracy sighed, Osvaldo looking down at her. “I never break a promise.” She laughed. “Here.” Osvaldo sighed, handing her the box. “I can’t take this.” She laughed, trying to give it back to him.

“She would’ve wanted you to have it and I want you to as well.” He laughed as Tracy nodded, teleporting herself upstairs. “You think he’ll be alright?” Tori asked as they started walking away from the house.

“Yeah, I like to think he will.” Tracy muttered. Before they could get far, small balls of light started leaving the house, unknown to them, Osvaldo was making his grand exit from the world in the place his daughter called Heaven.

Somewhere far, far away Miriana stepped into a portal, now being face to face with her family. Finally 20100 years later she was reunited with her family.

A/N

In honor of the final two episodes of season one of hazbin hotel being dropped, here's a little chapter, don't worry next chapter will be here Sunday. I haven't watched the last two episodes but I can't wait. Love you - Meliox ᥫ᭡