32. The Final Sin

“Tori, are you getting ready yet? Don’t forget we have to stop and get the cake before going to the party.” Tracy sighed as she walked into the room, finding Tori in front of the mirror, focused on two dresses.

One was a gold silk a-line silhouette midi dress with a sweetheart neckline, corset bodice, invisible zipper and wide shoulder straps. The other dress was a white polyester fit midi dress with trimming along the sweetheart neckline and short balloon style sleeves.

“Tori! Why haven’t you started getting ready?” Tracy yelled as Tori turned to face her. “I can’t decide on a dress alright!?” Tori yelled. “Gold one, now hurry up we can’t be late!” Tracy yelled as she grabbed the white dress, beginning to undress, catching Tori staring at her.

“Don’t even think about it.” Tracy groaned as Tori looked away, beginning to undress herself just as Tracy finished. “Well sorry, we just haven’t been intimate as much lately.” She laughed, watching as Tracy plugged in the hair straightener.

“I know I’m sorry, it’s just with this whole children thing I didn’t think you’d want to.” She sighed, watching as Tori struggled with the zipper, her feathers and long hair getting in the way. “Come here, I'll help you.” Tracy laughed, patting the chair next to her.

Tori walked over, sitting on the chair as Tracy used one of her lower hands to pull the dress down, using the other to make sure none of her feathers got caught as she used one of her upper hands to zip up the dress. “Thanks.” Tori muttered, Tracy nodding as she went to straighten her hair.

A deafening silence filled the room before Tracy finally found it in her to say something. “I'm sorry about the whole kids thing, I know you want them and I promise me and Miriana are looking for answers.” She murmured as Tori turned to face her.

“Like I said a few years ago, you're all I want. Forget the kids, as long as I have you, I'm complete.”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

“Come on Tracy!” Adelina giggled as she and Darcy pulled Tracy by the hand, Tracy struggling to keep up. “Alright! Alright!” Just slow down, I’m wearing demonias!” Tracy yelled as they continued dragging her up the hill.

“Adelina, be gentle with your sister! Her little wrestling match with your tentacles has left her tired enough!” Alastor laughed as Angel and Molly laid out the picnic blanket. “You’d think with how small that girl is her tentacles would be too.” Molly laughed.

“Makes me scared to have kids with Tracy.” Tori laughed as she and Angel sat down. “The fact that you aint already married is shocking.” Angel laughed, Tori punching his arm playfully. “Being engaged just isn’t enough for you guys is it?” Tracy scoffed.

“What Anthony means to say is, we all want to see you have your special day.” Elena smiled as she and Daniel flew down. “After your wedding, I think we'll hold off for a bit.” Tori laughed as she jumped into Elena and Daniel's arms.

“I simply cannot believe Mr. Flores built that venue from scratch, and in a few months no less.” Alastor grinned. “My own father always said our family had a gift for construction.” Daniel laughed.

“Well isn't that swell, my family has a gift for gardening, although I think that gift skipped Adelina.” He laughed, Angel punching his arm. “Don't listen to this one, Adelinas just a child of course she's gonna eat dirt.” Angel scoffed.

“Darcy eats dirt all the time.” Sam laughed, Ricardo shaking his head in disapproval. “If my parents had caught me doing that they would've beat me with a wooden spoon.” Ricardo scoffed. “Sounds like we have the same father.” Alastor laughed as the radio that was on the ground sprung to life, Lush Life by Nat King Cole beginning to play.