8. Binding One's Soul

"Are you sure this is safe?" Angel asked, looking over Alastor's shoulder and reading the contents of the book he had opened. "Why of course it's not safe but it works." Alastor muttered, promptly closing the book shut.

"I'm not letting you do it." Tracy growled, snatching the book from Alastor's hands. "I won't be, but you will." He smirked as Tracy frowned at him, squeezing Tori's hand. "Ok Tracy calm down! You're sorta crushing my hand here!" She yelped, the bones in her hand cracking.

"Just wait if she ever gives birth, don't hold her hand. She has her mama's strength and will leave you hand beyond repair." Alastor laughed, Angel pulling up a picture he had taken of Alastor's hand that day and showing it to them.

"Satan's ass, Tracy, how big were you!?" Tori yelled, pulling her hand away from Tracy. "She was almost 9 pounds, I'm honestly surprised nothing ripped." Angel shivered, hugging himself.

"Ok I get it I was a big baby but regardless, if you think I'm doing this well you're dead wrong!" Tracy yelled. "Tori do something!" Angel begged, resting his head on Alastor's shoulder.

"What makes you think she'll listen to me?" Tori asked, hiding behind Tracy. "You're the one eating her out every night!" Angel yelled, static surrounding them. "We don't have sex, not as much as you two do at least!" Tracy yelled.

"Yeah, besides if someone is going to get eaten out it's going to be me." Tori scoffed as Tracy frowned at her. “Let us not discuss such acts any longer. Tracy, this is the only spell I found that will get rid of those wings.” Alastor sighed, taking the book back from her.

“Yeah and this procedure is highly likely to kill you, the both of you!” She yelled, tears welling in her eyes. “Alright, if you don’t want to do it, that's fine.” Angel sighed in defeat as Tracy stared at him and Alastor before promptly giving up.

“Alright, but if either of you die I'll find a way to bring you back and kill you on purpose.” Tracy growled, taking the book from Alastors hands. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Angel laughed, picking Tracy up.

“Alright, I love you too mama!” Tracy laughed, wiping her tears as Angel put her down. “Now go get on those tables you two, I gotta figure out how to read this.” Tracy groaned, resting her head on Tori’s shoulder.

“You sure you wanna do this?” Tori asked, glancing back at Angel and Alastor, watching Alastor strap Angel down to the table. “Not really, but hey it’ll prepare me for what's to come.” Tracy laughed.

“And I’ll be with you every step of the way.” Tori laughed as Tracy placed a quick kiss on her cheek. “Hey lovebirds! We don’t have all night, we gotta get to bed.” Angel yelled as Alastor finished restraining his legs.

“You don’t mind if I..y’know.” Tori laughed nervously, pointing to his arms which haven’t been restrained yet. “Oh no, please go ahead.” Alastor laughed, laying down as Tori restrained him, making sure to tighten them to the best of her ability.

“Ok, I think I got it. Now you two, papa you can’t use your magic to release either of you no matter what and try not to panic or resist it too much otherwise things could get messy.” Tracy laughed, anxiously squeezing Tori’s hand in hers.

“Alright, this seems simple enough. Just have to cut their chests open, cut a small bit of papas soul and sew it onto mamas soul.” Tracy laughed nervously. “Are you two sure you wanna do this? Sounds pretty dangerous.” Tori asked, placing a hand on Tracys shoulder in an effort to calm her down.

“Sweetheart I’ve been in far more danger than just this.” Angel laughed as Tracy snapped her fingers, summoning a tray of scalpels, gloves, bandages, knives, everything they would need to do this easier said than done procedure.

“I sorta feel like Dr.Frankenstein!” Tori cheered, putting an apron and a pair of gloves on. “Alright, Tori, just watch me and repeat that on my papa.” Tracy sighed, grabbing a knife and walking over to Angel.

“Do I have to have Alastor? I’m gonna be asking him for your hand in marriage someday!” Tori yelled. “Yes, and to be honest you should really be asking my mama because papa is just going to say no.”

“She’s not lyin’, Alastor would shut that down in a second.” Angel laughed, just as Tracy dug the blade into his chest, releasing a scream of anguish. “Alright, this is going to be my first time stabbing someone so try not to make me feel bad.” Tori stammered, digging the blade into Alastors chest, causing him to clench his teeth in an effort not to scream.

Tracy quickly grabbed another tool, violently forcing it into his chest, cranking it to force his chest open, bones cracking. “Fuck! This actually hurts really bad!” Angel cried as Alastor glanced over at him, not speaking in fear that he would lose control and fight back.

“Ok, Tori. This is the part where I have to start reading the spell and can’t help you. When I start chanting you’re gonna use these scissors to cut a small part of his soul, hand it to me and while I sew his soul to mamas you’re gonna sew papa back up alright?” She yelled as Tori nodded at her.

As Tracy started reading the spell, Tori quickly cut a piece of Alastors soul and handing it to Tracy. “Mama! How are you holding up?” Tracy asked as she started sewing the two souls together.

“Uh..could be doing a little better.” He breathed heavily, turning his head to glance at Alastor who by now was almost completely sewn up. “Papas almost sewn back up alright, he’ll be holding your hand soon.” Tracy laughed, wiping a bit of blood off her face.

“Alright, just try and hurry, alright? Startin’ to feel kinda sleepy here.” Angel coughed as Alastor walked over to him, holding his hand.”You’ll be alright my dear, a good nap and you’ll be back to your regular old self.” Alastor laughed as Tracy finished the last stitch.

“Guess I underestimated mama's strength.” Tradcy laughed, pulling the tool out of Angel's chest and beginning to sew him shut. “It doesn’t look like it did a thing at all.” Tracy muttered in fear that she went wrong somewhere.

“Do not worry Tracy, this particular spell takes a while to take effect. Why I’m sure by morning those blasted wings will be no more!” Alastor laughed before realizing Tori was staring at him. “Not that wings are a bad thing.” He sighed.

“It’s fine, besides they're sorta annoying right now since I haven’t had the time to learn how to fly.” Tori laughed as Tracy came up behind her, resting her head on Tori's shoulder. Alastor glaring at her.

“Well you could’ve said something earlier, I would’ve helped. Well no turning back now. You two better get back home and get some sleep.” Angel laughed, before getting a better look at them. “Or how about you two take a shower and stay the night.” He laughed, blood dripping off their clothes.

“Good idea.”

A/N

Here's another chapter because yes, the next chapter will contain smut so like,,if you don’t like it leave but if you’ve already made it through the first 3 books you know this by now. ANYWAYS I’m starting finals on the 22 and my sister's quinceanera is the 27 so I can’t guarantee there will be a chapter that Saturday, hopefully there will be one that Sunday. Love ya - Meliox