21. Names

"Victoria Elena Flores, you take your medicine this instant!" Elena yelled, holding the spoon up to Tori's mouth. "No!" Tori whined, pulling the covers over her. "Did she throw this many tantrums when she was younger?" Tracy asked, putting a wet rag on Tori's forehead.

"Yes, especially whenever she was forced to take medicine. She would cry for hours on end." Elena laughed as she finally forced the spoon into Tori's mouth, Tori coughing and gagging in response. "Ok just calm down, this'll make you feel better." Tracy sighed, rubbing Tori's back.

"What were you two doing that she managed to get this sick?!" Elena yelled "You don't wanna know." Tracy muttered as Tori sat up. "I never thought it was possible to get this sick in Hell." She coughed, blowing her nose and throwing the tissue into a pile by the bed.

"Yes well hopefully you learned your lesson, now you just relax and I'm going to check on the pozole." Elena laughed as she left the room. "Oh my god, please just let me die again already." Tori whined, turning away from the now open door, light pooling in.

"Well I told you having sex in the shower after being out in the rain wasn't the best idea." Tracy laughed as she got into bed with Tori. "I don't care, you have no idea how much I missed you." Tori sighed, crawling into Tracy's arms.

"I missed you too." Tracy laughed, kissing Tori. "Alright if you get sick that isn't my fault." Tori laughed, getting interrupted by Tracy's phone ringing. "Someone better be dying!" Tori yelled as Tracy pulled her phone out of her pocket.

"It's my mama, someone just might be." Tracy groaned as she answered, Angel's voice immediately being heard as he yelled into the phone. "Tracy, I sorta need you here, like right now!" Angel yelled, clearly in a panic, Tori looking up at Tracy, clearly concerned.

"Ok mama just calm down, are you in danger, are you hurt?" Tracy asked as she sat up. "No! Maybe! I don't know, can you please just get over here!" Angel yelled, ended the call before Tracy could respond. "Ok then." Tracy sighed, laying back down.

"Get up and go see your mama Tracy." Tori yawned, Tracy glancing down at her. "Are you sure? I don't want to leave you like this." Tracy murmured. "Go, besides my abuelita is here and she's making me pozole I'm going to be well taken care of."

"Ok, but I'm leaving one of my shadows here to watch over you two and call me if anything happens." Tracy laughed as she reached under the bed, grabbing her boots. "I will, you don't always have to worry about me." Tori scoffed.

"Yeah well I'm going to, just try and take care of yourself please?" Tracy pleaded, Tori grabbing her hand, kissing the back of it. "I will, go see your mama." Tori sighed as Tracy snapped her fingers, leaving just Tori in their room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mama!" Tracy called out, running through the house, checking every room before finally finding Angel in the bathroom of his and Alastors room, hunched over the toilet. "What's going on? Where's papa?" Tracy asked as Angel gagged.

"Woah, alright just try and relax." Tracy sighed, rubbing his back as he threw up, noticing a pregnancy test box on the floor, clearly having been opened already. "You don't really think you could be-..y'know?" Tracy asked as Angel coughed.

"I don't know, your papa is still at his radio tower, I started getting sick after he left." Angel sighed, holding his head in his hands. "Ok let's just not panic, I mean you've been wanting this haven't you?" Tracy laughed nervously as she flushed the toilet.

"Yeah, I'm just scared because of the wedding coming up and well we've been trying for so long now that I lost hope." He sighed, picking the box up. "Ok look, whatever it says, you got everyone's support, it'll be alright." Tracy laughed, as Angel hugged her.

"How did I get so lucky to have a daughter like you?" Angel laughed, tears in his eyes. "Alright, let's just check the test." Tracy laughed as Angel pulled the test out of the box.

Two lines.

"Oh my god." Angel cried as he hugged Tracy, tears leaving Tracy's eyes. "Aw mama, it'll be alright." Tracy laughed, brushing her fingers through Angel's hair. "I thought-..fuck I thought we were never gonna have another kid." Angel cried.

"Yeah well you are, and I'm gonna be a big sister." Tracy laughed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "So how are you planning to tell papa?" Tracy asked, Angel looking up at her. "Fuck, I hadn't thought about that!" Angel groaned.

"Ok um let's just relax, what if you announced it at the wedding?" Tracy suggested, Angel's face immediately lighting up. "We should! Let's go get the stuff!" Angel laughed as he got up, running into his room to out his boots on.

"Have you two even thought of names yet?" Tracy asked as she walked into the room. "Not really, I have no idea what I'd name them. Hell we didn't even name you, your papa's mother suggested your name." Angel laughed.

"Wow, so what your mom is going to name them?" Tracy sighed, sitting on the ground. "No I won't let her, she named me and now your aunt Molly gave me the worst nicknames, Tony, Annie, Annie Panties. I won't let you do the same to your sibling."

"Can I name them?" Tracy asked, Angel glancing at her. "Sure, but not after yourself or any of your friends." Angel laughed. "Also why don't you sit on the bed?" Angel asked. "Because that may be the bed my sibling was conceived on." Tracy laughed as Angel threw a pillow at her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'm home!" Tracy yelled as she stepped into the living room, finding Elena sat on the couch, her nose deep in a book. "Oh hello Mrs. Flores, I didn't realize you were still here." Tracy laughed nervously as Elena looked up at her.

"Yes well Tori insisted she would be fine but I simply couldn't leave her alone until you got back." Elena laughed, putting her book in her purse. "Yeah sorry about that, I ended up going shopping with my mama. Is Tori any better?"

"A little bit, I made more than enough pozole to last the both of you a few days." Elena sighed as Tracy sat next to her. "Why don't you stay in the guest room tonight? Can't have you walking home this late." Tracy laughed, Elena simply nodding.

"Go, check on Victoria." Elena laughed as Tracy snapped her fingers, appearing in their room, her red and pink eyes glowing in the dark. "You're home late." Tori muttered, rubbing her eyes as Tracy got into bed with her.

"I know, sorry. You'll find out why next week." Tracy sighed as Tori crawled into her arms, resting her head on Tracy's chest. "It's fine, I'm just glad you're back." Tori laughed, closing her eyes. "You know I love you, right?" Tori murmured.

"Yes, I love you too Tori." Tracy sighed, brushing her claws through Tori's feathers. "Don't leave, alright?" Tori yawned. Tracy didn't say anything, simply nodding.

A/N

Heyy so, here's the thing I'm pretty traumatized right now, some stuff happened Wednesday night and I am injured. I don't know if I can get chapters out every week right now, everything is getting to be too much and I've been struggling so if I can't get stuff out then I'm sorry. Love you - Meliox ᥫ᭡