Chapter 68: Tianming

After saying these words, Ming Weiting hugged Ming Chi.

His strength was still careful to ensure that Ming Chi was lying comfortably on the pillow, and then he quickly went to the bathroom to wash.

But within a few minutes, the room quickly became quiet.

Ming Chi lived in Wanghai ten years ago and fell asleep in the sound of the ocean tide every day. With the bell tower whistle at night, and the wind and birdsong in the morning, I have never felt this room is so quiet as it is now.

… has never been so quiet. Only the sound of running water in the bathroom seemed to be heard, quite quiet and quite noisy.

Ming Chi was covered with a quilt, buried in the pillow hot for a long time, and then found that it was his heartbeat that was noisy.

The quilt may indeed affect the speed of thinking.

It probably took a long time for Ming Chi to come to this conclusion.

It wasn't so short that when he regained his senses and listened carefully, even the sound of the water had stopped.

Mingchi listened intently for a while, but still couldn't hear anything, so he quietly opened a piece of quilt, stuck his head out and looked out.

... cultivated a tacit understanding that was too obvious, and sometimes brought very small surprises.

Mingchi stuck his head out, and the first direction he subconsciously looked at was the terrace—then he immediately found that the curtains were not pulled up.

The curtains were wide open, so he could see the terrace at a glance, and then at the first glance at his lounge chair.

In the recliner was the man he was about to start searching in the room.

The back of the reclining chair was temporarily straightened, and the angle became almost like a real chair. But after all, it is a reclining chair, and its mission is to make people feel comfortable enough to sleep on it. From the material to the design, it is quite enthusiastically inviting those who sit on it to sink into it completely.

In most cases, "Mr. Shadow" and "Totally relax" are difficult to form a true and objective complete sentence.

But there are still times, as long as an attribute is added, the matter will become less absolute.

For example, "Mr. Shadow who is watching the flames".

Or to be more specific, "Mr. Shadow, who is watching the flames who have completely migrated from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, who rolled himself into a quilt roll and rolled slowly on the bed for nine and a half times."

The lunar calendar is almost half a month, and the moon tonight is quite round and bright, with a strong sense of presence like a large light bulb.

So even if the lights are not turned on, everything on the terrace is quite clear, and Ming Chi can see Mr. Shadow's obvious smile that is completely unconcealed at a glance.

Ming Chi coughed, lying at the end of the bed and trying to explain, "I don't have a good sense of direction."

"Very good." Mr. Shadow's evaluation was quite pertinent. "After nine and a half laps, it didn't fall to the ground."

Ming Chi was immediately happy: "That's it."

After all, he is also a captain.

This little intuition of not falling off the bed is always there.

He didn't want to change his field of vision at all, and wanted to sit up and talk again, so he still looked up at Mr. Shadow, and quickly unwrapped the quilt in his hands.