Chapter 73: camouflage

Mingjia's ferry tickets are really not easy to buy.

Because of the last accident, this route was unexpectedly interrupted. It is scheduled that at the end of this month, there will be another cruise ship with a higher safety factor and a more luxurious berth, and a supplementary journey on the same route will be opened.

As an apology, all fares have been heavily discounted. Passengers who are on board are willing to participate in the trip again, and they will also receive free upgrade tickets, so that there will naturally be a lot less new tickets.

"...The family won't go?"

The marketing manager was holding the phone, still vigilant: "They were considered passengers before."

"I can't go, one counts as one, and now they're all being executed..." Before the manager of the legal department could finish speaking, he suddenly stared at the countdown that jumped to zero, "Hurry up, hurry up—ah!"

The legal manager slapped his thigh hard in annoyance. The manager of the film and television department sitting next to him stared at the screen for five minutes, then sighed and threw away the phone.

Fang Hang poked at the screen and gave his fingers a headache, stared at it for a long time, and leaned back on the sofa weakly.

It wasn't just President Xun who didn't get the ticket.

Huaisheng Entertainment's management teamed up and squatted in President Xiao Luo's office again, watching the released tickets run out of room for a second.

The regretful shouts from the office frightened the passing agent to shiver.

"It may be that the internet is not good." Although Xiang Luan, who was dragged to help grab tickets, was unsuccessful, he was very experienced and comforted the management who had fought together, "The next round of ticket issuance for traffic grabs will definitely work. ."

The operation department nodded and added: "Yeah, I heard that if there is a refund for the itinerary in the end, I can make up for it again, maybe it will catch the leak."

"I'm afraid it's a bit difficult." The manager of the marketing department was worried and analyzed the ferry ticket market. "The number of tickets this time is already low, and the ticket price is low. I guess..." His voice quickly faded in a few lines of sight, and he changed his words on the spot. " I guess I can catch it.”

Only then did several glances withdraw, temporarily put aside the mobile phone that had no tickets to grab, and touched the can of beer in his hand.

Xiang Luan was drinking his ice Coke. He had something he wanted to ask for a long time, so he squatted beside Fang Hang: "Brother Fang, do we really go to the beach to watch the sunset?"

Fang Hang was planning this event with the manager of the film and television department, nodded and pressed his head: "Remember to bring a guitar."

"Okay!" Xiang Luan suddenly became energetic and jumped up excitedly, "Hey by the sea! Maybe I can see my brother! Maybe he was rescued by the kindhearted people by the sea, and now his body is almost healed!"

Fang Hang looked at him for a long time, rubbed his forehead slowly, and let out a sigh of relief.

At the end of the press conference, Huaisheng Entertainment did not give any good color to those black PR and marketing accounts.

It must not be the first time these people have done such a thing. It's nothing more than either relying on the owner behind it is not good to pay, or pinching the black material of a lot of people in the circle, or specializing in favoring the high and stepping on the low to see the wind.