Chapter 71: friend

After Xiang Luan finished speaking, many people in the venue turned pale and uncertain.

This is already considered a serious violation of discipline by an artist in other companies. Someone was stabbed sorely. Seeing Xiang Luan's agent get up and walk over, he immediately stood up angrily: "Your company must—"

The agent turned around and looked at him inexplicably.

The man froze in place, and then suddenly came back to his senses, remembering that this was no longer Luo's or Jian Huaiyi's company.

It wasn't the company of those people in the first place.

Huaisheng Entertainment is now completely independent. From the inside to the outside, it is the young man they are discussing now, slandered and slandered in the past, and no matter what happens in the future, he has no position or qualifications to mention it.

The manager turned around, took the lead and gave the artist who finished the speech a few clappings, then pulled Xiang Luan back by the collar and sat down.

Xiang Luan wrote down a lot of reporters and black public relations. Before finishing the order, he was pinned on a chair with his neck stuck, and he took out the named book to talk to the agent.

The agent took it over and read a few pages, nodded, smashed Xiang Luan's head, took the book and handed it to Fang Hang.

The press conference continued as usual.

After thoroughly understanding Huaisheng Entertainment's attitude, no one dared to say anything with ulterior motives until the end.

Huaisheng Entertainment did not specifically screen reporters. Many of them had either received money, or had interests, or followed the trend to hack Luo Zhi. Because of the series of changes during this period of time, they were worried, so they sneaked into the press conference to talk about it.

These people have different thoughts, and many of them have already begun to endanger themselves. Being stimulated by such a press conference, they may not take any more desperate measures.

In the last monitoring, someone had already walked out hurriedly on the phone, and hurriedly explained something.

Ming Lu stood at the door with his arms in his arms, and looked at Fang Hang, who was also pacing back and forth with a phone, chatting excitedly, smiled, and stopped interfering.

- He was ready to be taken over, but these young people from Huaisheng Entertainment seemed to have suddenly come to life.

Of course, Fang Hang didn't come up with this alone, so he dared to ask about it.

They have been discussing it privately for many days.

Tossing and turning in the middle of the night with insomnia, short breaks from get off work, under the streetlights after work, the roadside stall that I always went to at the beginning... and Luo Zhi's office.

That office remains the same, and is now their regular place to relax and rest, as well as to meet.

They went there to meet each other, analyzed the details bit by bit to collect clues, apprehensive approaching that possibility, but did not dare to touch it anyway.

Fang Hang could only try his best to control his volume. Anyway, he couldn't hold back his smile at all. While silently apologizing to Ming Lu who was disturbed by him, he quickly whispered on the phone a secret code that only their own people could understand. The laughter was almost endless. run out.

They were all subordinates brought out by Luo Zhi, and of course they were all very measured. After learning the answer, they would not ask more questions, and would never listen more. To be honest, if they really knew about it before the operation, Maybe everyone would never want to be able to sleep well in those days.