Chapter 69: go out

Rehabilitation is such a thing, once there is an abnormally expected goal that must be achieved no matter what, the progress will become faster than before.

On the tenth day of his recuperation in Wanghai, Ming Chi, Mr. Shadow and Uncle Lu made road signs that illuminated the nearby reefs, and found the squirrel that Uncle Lu mentioned earlier.

In the second week that followed, Mingchi finally taught Mr. Shadow to control the proper amount of flour and water, and knead them into a dough that did not flow naturally and did not hurt people.

Both the teaching parties were quite satisfied with the progress, and they peeled the pine nuts together at night. Because the semi-finished products are far away from the bread, they were taken away by Uncle Lu who was passing by and handed over to the kitchen to make pine nuts and corn.

Half a month later, Ming Chi's blade was completely healed. The results of the re-examination were also quite smooth, the lesions were removed very cleanly, and I met a little girl who was already alive and kicking. The family beamed with the re-examination results and waved hello to Ming Chi from a distance.

The lucky fan's star chasing plan was completed on page 17, and the black-hearted creditor finally received the first portrait work outside the landscape painting, which was the terrace that night.

Art comes from reality but is higher than reality. The picture is very similar to that night, and some details can be seen different.

Mr. Shadow believes that the material of this reclining chair is too soft and lacks support. If you consider the scene, you can't actually create a posture that combines grace and comfort like the picture.

In fact, Mingchi thought that he was in a hurry to pick up the pen, the rehabilitation of his right hand was not in place, and many details were inevitably vague.

But he is quite confident and firm in his visual memory: "It's so handsome."

Ming Weiting sat on the sofa with him, appreciating the easel seriously, and turned to the side when he heard the words: "So handsome?"

Ming Chi's wound has completely healed, and Ming Wei Ting is still habitually protecting him with one hand.

The past few days have been busy with the end of the accident. Mr. Ming changed from casual clothes to shirts and suits.

Mr. Shadow learned and used to relax more and more, turned his head to look at him, his eyes fell, and there was a curious smile hidden in his exploration.

This angle immediately became the new #1 scene.

"Don't move." Ming Chi immediately put both hands on Mr. Shadow's shoulders, and looked at it carefully from top to bottom with his eyes.

He initially had the inspiration for the next painting, withdrew his hand, took out the sticky note pad he carried with him, and quickly wrote and typed: "So handsome."

Ming Weiting was a little surprised, and then laughed.

Mingchi was painting him, and he was really serious, but he still wanted to say, "How can someone suddenly paint the person opposite in the middle of a chat."

"It's a long story." Mingchi buried his head and pinched his pencil to scribble. "How can someone open their eyes and realize that they owe one hundred and thirty-four paintings."