Chapter 74: reunion

The sun sets late in summer.

On the way to the cruise ship moored in the port, Xun Zhen also saw a group of lively young people holding guitars and singing on the golden beach dyed by the sunset.

At first glance, many of them are in this line of work. They have a bright image and a good voice. It can be heard that their business literacy is also excellent.

It's a little pity that the nature of the big party is too strong. In order not to isolate the management who can't find the tune, the repertoire is not much different from that of KTV.

This is a public beach, and they don't mind anyone coming over to play together, and many tourists have come over to watch.

Xun Zhen also stopped and listened for a while, and happened to see the young man at the press conference that day being smashed by a can of beer for a short time, pulling his agent to the point of melancholy: "Just that cruise ship! Such a big cruise ship! Why is it so hard to get tickets? !"

"I've seen it all, but I can't get a ticket!" The young man asked several tourists, and they all heard that Yu Fang had a ticket. Holding an empty beer can, he felt heartbroken, "It seems that we are the only one in the world who didn't get a ticket!"

There are still Xun Zhen in the world who did not get tickets.

Although he has been assured that Captain Ming will do his best, Captain Ming himself is not even aware of this route. Hearing Xun Zhen tell the specific situation, he even took out his mobile phone and wanted to grab it.

Xun Zhen was also suddenly very melancholy. He recovered and sighed, and quietly withdrew from the lively crowd.

Such a big cruise ship, some people not only saw it, but even got on it in advance.

But some people still didn't get tickets.

Xun Zhen was led onto the boat from the dock. Watching the crew members who were already in place orderly rearranging the cruise ship, and the dazzling light strips lit up in the dimming sky, not only did this regret and melancholy not dispel, it was even more obvious than before.

Ming Lu had just watched the bosun debug some of the equipment and returned to the deck to see Xun Zhen, when he saw Yu Fangzheng sighing from the sea: "Dean Xun?"

"Mingchi's state is very good, but the sleep state is still a little unstable and needs to be adjusted." Xun Zhen knew what he was going to ask, and immediately spoke first, "I just came from him."

Ming Lu came over and nodded: "Mr. will be there later."

There are a lot of things to deal with outside. They have been out of the house for four days, and probably not only the young master of the Ming family needs to adjust the sleep state.

Without them at home, Ming Chi's natural caring composure would be particularly evident. Not only can you take good care of others, but you can also take good care of yourself. In fact, you don't have to worry about your husband at all.

But Minglu still sees his husband calling and sending messages every night. Sometimes they were chatting, and sometimes Mingchi would play guitar for him over the phone. They all tacitly agreed that no one would mention those letters, nor would they ask what Mingchi knew from the letters.

Ming Chi takes a short while to process them individually. It's like the route has passed through the vast ocean, and when it reaches the last short section, it begins to test the water and the port, and every step must be careful enough.

…only.

Thinking of the time of the phone call last night, the length of the interval between the husband hanging up and falling asleep, and then comparing it with the rich experience accumulated in the previous generation of husband many years ago.