Chapter 72: betray

Sea View Villa.

Xun Zhen watched the paintings one by one and recovered his mind, only to realize that Ming Chi was watching the video.

The background of the video seems to use a particularly nice guitar song. Just listening to it makes people feel good, and even the air seems to be lively.

Xun Zhen had never heard of it and was a little curious: "Did you write it before?"

Ming Chi smiled and nodded lightly.

He saved the video download of the stickman in a separate folder, put his phone aside, put his hands back on his lap and sat down.

"Okay, no need to be so formal." Xun Zhen said dumbly, "It's just a simple return visit."

After Mingchi's surgery, Xun Zhen didn't actually meet him officially a few times.

There are doctors and nurses for treatment and rehabilitation, and of course the family members of patients who accompany patients to recuperate. The team made little effort in psychological counseling, the patient's condition was stable, and there was no need for the dean to come forward.

Mingchi doesn't remember the past, and of course he will be stranger than before. Xun Zhen had already prepared for this, briefly explained his purpose, and put the new review results on the table.

"The range is smaller, you can run anywhere without hurting your legs." Xun Zhen reminded, "If you go far, you'd better bring a cane."

Mingchi's eyes lit up, thanked him, raised his hand and took it over, carefully flipping through the pages.

Xun Zhen sat on the sofa, took a sip of coffee, and looked at the young man in front of him.

Even from the perspective of the hospital director, I have to admit that the family members did take good care of them.

Ming Chi's body had been damaged too badly, and of course it was impossible for him to recover to a level comparable to that of a normal person in just one month.

But sitting in a sunny room like this, Ming Chi was sitting opposite him, even if he was wearing a simple shirt and trousers, his complexion and demeanor were no longer like a patient.

Xun Zhen waited for him to read the results of the re-examination, and asked guessingly, "Have you started to read the letters you left before the operation?"

Mingchi put down the paper in his hand, slightly bent his eyes, and nodded: "Yes."

"There's a debate in the team about it. Some people don't think you need to watch this, some people think it's better to watch it."

Xun Zhen said: "I prefer the latter. You don't have to go back to the past life at all, but you have to live."

After leaving Wanghai Villa, Mingchi will meet someone who can recognize him sooner or later.

Instead of waiting for the time to be unprepared and being pulled into the past that happened in the past, it is better to be prepared and see what you have left to remember before the operation.

"Ordinary patients don't have to worry so much."

Xun Zhen sighed: "Whoever calls this patient so handsome will be recognized wherever he goes."

Mingchi obviously didn't remember that Dean Xun would also joke, and he looked apologetic when he heard the first half of the sentence. Just as he was about to speak, Xun Zhen raised his head in surprise when he heard the second half of his sentence.

He wasn't quite used to this kind of straightforward compliment, his ears were slightly red, and he thanked him warmly.

Xun Zhen also stopped, smiled and waved his hand: "Okay, let's get to know each other again."