Hey

A few days had passed since Aurora had told Leah the news. As they sat together on the couch, Aurora looked at Leah with a mixture of determination and uncertainty.

"I should probably call Katie, right?" Aurora asked, her voice tinged with apprehension.

Leah shrugged gently, offering her a reassuring smile. "Not if you don't want to."

Aurora took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, I should. And can you call Alex? I think I should see her too."

Leah nodded, understanding the significance of what Aurora was asking. "Okay, what do you want me to say?"

"Just ask her to come over. Alex doesn't know I'm here, so just make her come over."

Leah smiled softly and placed a small kiss on Aurora's head. "Got it."

While Leah stepped out to call Alex, Aurora picked up her phone and dialled Katie's number. The phone barely rang before Katie picked up.

"Aurora! Oh my God, is it really you?" Katie's voice was filled with excitement and relief.

Aurora chuckled softly. "Yeah, it's me. Do you want to come over to Leah's?"

Aurora could hear the sound of Katie jumping up and grabbing her keys. "I take that as a yes?"

"Yeah, I'm coming right now!" Katie exclaimed, the joy in her voice palpable. "I'll see you in a bit!"

Aurora smiled as she ended the call, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. Leah walked back into the room, slipping her phone into her pocket.

"Alex is on the way," Leah said, sitting back down beside Aurora.

Aurora nodded. "So is Katie."

They shared a quiet moment, both understanding the importance of what was about to happen. Aurora reached out and took Leah's hand, squeezing it gently. "Thank you," she said softly.

Leah squeezed back. "Anything for you, Rory."

Aurora cuddled into Leah, seeking comfort in her presence. Leah wrapped an arm around her and softly asked, "Are you going to tell them about the bump?"

Aurora gently shook her head. "No, I don't want to. I want to keep it secret for now."

Leah nodded in understanding. "That's fine," she said, her hand instinctively rubbing Aurora's small bump. "You should probably cover it up then."

"I know," Aurora sighed.

Leah noticed the sigh and asked, "What's wrong?"

Aurora smiled softly. "Nothing, it just feels nice."

Leah tilted her head in curiosity. "What does?"

Aurora pointed at Leah's hand on her bump. "That does."

Leah smiled warmly and Aurora turned Leah's head towards her, giving her a short kiss. "Thank you."

"For what?" Leah asked.

"For everything," Aurora replied. "For staying and caring about the bump."

Leah's smile widened. "Of course I'm gonna stay. I love you, and I love bump. Can't wait to play football with him."

Aurora sat up a bit more and raised an eyebrow. "Him?"

Leah stuttered, "Yeah, him. I think bump is gonna be a boy."

Aurora shook her head with a smirk. "No, I don't think so. She is gonna be my little girl."

"We'll see," Leah hummed, the banter lightening the mood.