Epilogue

Having Chris all to myself for a year? Yeah - I was spoiled. We planned a wedding, and in the summer we made it down the aisle.

We grown stronger and stronger since.

He's been back filming more projects this year, and depending on how long he's away, sometimes I'll go with him. I won't be able to for much longer though.

I hear the door open and Dodger is now up and running out, barking.

Chris is home.

"Mils?" I hear him call and just stay in my comfy position on the sofa from where Dodger and I have been having by a nap. My four legged bestie comes back in and jumps back up onto the sofa resting his head across me like the good guard dog he is.

Chris now walks in and sees me. "I was too tired to get up". I smirk up at him as he leans down and kisses me. "You ok?" He asks, Dodger now wedging himself more between us. "Woah! Ok when did you get so possessive?" He asks him.

"I'm good, you hungry? I can make us an early dinner". I ask.

"I was thinking we could get some pizza?"

I nod. "Pizza's good".

He crouches down beside the sofa and pushes some hair back from my face. "You sure you're ok Mils? Not getting sick are you?"

"Depends what kind of sickness it is". I look at him, waiting for the penny to drop.

"Wait..." He says and then looks to Dodger who is keeping his head rested across my stomach. "Are you..."

I nod. "Yeah, pretty certain considering I've been nauseous, my boobs are aching like mad and I'm tired - so when you said you were worried that your balls don't work anymore? Trust me, they're working".

He grins and kisses me again, Dodger now allowing him to actually do so. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me, you know that right? From the moment you turned up at the door I knew you were something special".

"I know" I kiss him, "because I thought the same thing about you when that door opened".

Regardless of who I worked for, I was his first, and now I guess I always will be.