17

"Aaaaaaand this is my cue to leave and get lunch". Josh says as both he and Chris get back to his trailer on set a few days later.

"Shouldn't your job be to get his lunch?" I point to Chris who is fanning himself from the heat.

Josh grimaces. "That's on you today - cya!" He then grabs Dodger, his lead and then darts off to catering.

I look up at Chris from where I'm sat. "Care to explain?"

"I told him to take a lunch break because you'd got mine sorted". He says, the mischievous glint in his eyes tell me that he wants something that's not from the catering truck.

"Seriously? Here? Now?!" I exasperate. "Someone could walk in".

He walks over the turns the door lock until it clicks. "Sorted". Then he comes over to me, standing over me that I can feel myself melting back into the couch I'm on. "And you wanna know why I asked you to wear that dress?"

"Because you're a massive pervert". I smirk and my eyes watch as he lowers himself down to his knees in front of me.

"For you maybe, but it gives me a chances to escape under here and between those beautiful legs of yours for a while".

I. AM. SAT. SIR.

He disappears under my dress and I feel his breath across my inner thighs, kissing them slowly before I lift myself up a little to allow him to discard my panties somewhere. Then his tongue is right there, lapping over my clit - my fingers dig into the couch and I gasp out loud as I feel him then slide two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck...oh..." Im a mess of panting and moaning. If someone were to manage to walk in on us then they'd see Captain America licking out his assistant - but holy fuck is it hot as hell, and I pull my dress up around my hips so as I can grab his hair and grid against his face a little more. "Oh my god..." I mutter, and slide my hand around to the back of his head, my hips moving against him sone more.

"Damnit, just the thought of going back on set tasting you for the rest of the day is getting me harder". He says for a brief pause before he's back down and working his magic on me again. His fingers work faster, tongue flicking over me until I grip onto practically nothing and come hard.

I'm a complete mess, and now he sucks his fingers clean of me, licking his lips and looking rather satisfied with himself. "Well, that's gonna keep me going for a while..."

My eyes go to the obvious bulge under the suit. "I really don't think it is".

"You gonna leave me hanging or help me out of a sticky situation Baquero?"

I beckon him to me with my finger and help him get the suit off, discarding it somewhere along with my underwear - wherever that's gone. Then, pulling him free from his boxers, I slowly sink down onto him, the soft grunt escaping his lips suggesting he's been thinking about this all morning. We've not fucked in his trailer, but it looks as though we're about to. "Fuck, I love how tight you are for me". He mutters.

I begin to move, up and down the length of him until we find a rhythm that we both love, and where it hits best. I can taste myself on his lips as he brings them to mine, and it only puts me more in the mood. "That's it, right there". I encourage as he now pulls the top half of my dress down and begins to suck on one of my breasts, teasing the nipple between his teeth.

I tighten around him as he encourages me to hold on a little longer. I'm already sensitive enough from him going down on me earlier but try to focus on climaxing when he tells me to - which I know he's gonna draw out until the very end to make me go crazy. His next move is something I know will top me over the edge fully.

"I've gotta have you from behind..."

I'm not complaining, and now slide off him, bending over and holding onto the back of the couch as he lines up behind me and then thrusts in hard. I swear the whole trailer jolts but at this point I don't care. I moan out with every one and then feel his fingers circling my clit again. "Go on, let everyone know just what I'm doing to you". He encourages quietly as I moan his name and come harder than before. I feel him fill me but then spill out a little, a couple more thrusts and he's done.

"Geez I love this ass of yours". He says more to himself and then squeezes it, pulling out of me slowly.

I straighten myself up and look at him in amusement. "Satisfied?"

"For now Baquero". He smirks and we clean up. Josh arrives back soon after to tell Chris that he needs to be back on set in five.

While they're gone, maybe I can search for my underwear that seems to have disappeared, and I know exactly who's hidden it.

"Where did you put them?" I demand quietly so Josh doesn't hear.

"That's for me to know, and you to walk around without any for the rest of the day. He leans in and kisses me. "See you later on". The smirk is devious but I'm almost certain he's not gonna be giving my panties back to me until we're back at the rental.