Prince!SteveRogersXArcheologist!Reader (Part 3)

Authors Note: Hi I'm back. Yes I have time travelled. But good news is, this account is back to life!!!

The AI pic is to guide the readers imagination. Some alteration in designs and features may occur in later chapters.

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )

Tags:

#Prince!SteveRogersXArcheologist!Reader #FewPartsStory #CaptainAmericaDon'tExistInHere #Fluff #multiplechapteroneshots

Summary:

The shadows of the past are closing in, and the cosmic cube holds the key to a future that hangs in the balance. As the pieces of this intricate puzzle fall into place, Steve, (Y/N), and Bucky find themselves on a collision course with destiny, where the secrets of the cube will be revealed, and the fate of the world will be decided.

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )

Chapter 3: The Awakening

Prince Steve's POV

My eyes flutter open, and I am immediately blinded by harsh, artificial light. The chill in the air is biting against my bare skin. As I attempt to move, my muscles protest, stiff and unused to motion. Where am I? I force myself to sit up, the last remnants of a dream lingering in my mind. In that dream, Peggy was there, alive and smiling.

"Your Highness, please stay calm," a voice says, filled with concern.

I turn to see two individuals staring at me with a mixture of awe and disbelief. The woman, who appears to be in charge, steps forward cautiously.

"Who are you?" My voice comes out hoarse, barely a whisper.

"I am Shuri, and this is Dr. Banner," she explains. "We found you preserved, along with the cosmic cube. Do you remember what happened?"

I frown, trying to piece together the fragments of my memory. "The last thing I recall... there was an attack. I had to protect the cube, to keep it safe from those who would misuse its power."

Shuri nods, her expression serious. "It's been a long time, Your Highness. The world you knew has changed."

As her words sink in, a wave of sorrow washes over me. Everything I knew and loved is gone. Peggy... my kingdom... my mother... all just memories now.

Dr. Banner steps forward, offering a sympathetic look. "We need to run some tests, Your Highness. To understand more about how you survived and what the cube might have done to you."

I nod slowly, still in shock. "Very well. But first, I need to know... what happened to the cube?"

"It's in a secure location," Shuri assures me. "We can show you once you're ready."

As they begin their tests, I can't shake the feeling of being out of place, a relic of a bygone era. My thoughts turn to the present and the task ahead of me. If the cube is as powerful as I remember, it must be kept safe at all costs.

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )

Washington, D.C.

(Y/N)'s POV

I glance at my reflection in the mirror, adjusting my hair one last time (or never). Tonight's event at the museum is crucial. The exhibit features artifacts from the Brooklyn Empire, including a replica of the cosmic cube. My mind wanders back to the conversation with Natasha. The real cube had been found, and its secrets were just beginning to unfold.