GreekGoddess!ReaderXSteveRogers

Tags: #SteveRogersXGreekGoddessReader #Nonmaturereading #Fluff #StoneAndCrystals

Requested By: APH_Berlin03 Here is your request. Hope you like it. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

You looked at the enchanted earthed coloured stone in your hands and felt surprised

You looked at the enchanted earthed coloured stone in your hands and felt surprised. It was never as beautiful as the way it was. Could it be because it is absorbing your emotions? The stone is given by your mother, Aphrodite. Who had granted her daughter with the best combo any girl could ask for. Your beauty and brains are your most admired attention not to mention the brawn you have in you. There is also one more thing, you and a soft spot for Gaia. Or what the other's would call; Midgard.

Its been a year now since you were recruited by thor. Who doesn't thinks twice before calling you from "Lady (Y/N)" to "She's a friend from work!" As the daughter of Ares and Aphrodite, being badass and combative is kinda your style during missions. You choose who to be flirty with. Which breaks Stark's heart. You take missions seriously, but your mood and emotions always makes its way in.

You walked over to the window and reflected on your luxurious evening bathrobe. The suite Steve and you are currently staying in has an old-fashioned surrounding. Plain walls decorated with the best combination of furniture and lights dimmed to perfection. You had always loved the view of a busy night bazaar. It was a view that encouraged your tendency to feel curious.

Then she saw something from the reflection, from the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Steve . Steve stepped out from the shower, the typical look of a wet golden retriever who spends too long in his shower. Oh look, he even shakes dry his hair like one.

You gulped on your fizzy drink from that thought. Coughing with your nose messing up with your throat. You quickly glanced back at her own reflection. Steve and you aren't that close to each other. But that doesn't stop his good looks from making you blush unnecessarily during today's mission, you probably are aware that you are never this clumsy or silly when it comes to undercover. However, you two blew each other's cover today. It was one wrong move Steve made and he ended up losing you with the group of thugs you guys were looking for.

As a Goddess and Super Soldier in failed disguise, Steve knew you could handle things your own from now. Both bruised and injured you bend over for him to reach in for the hairpin you have in your back pocket and you two escaped from what Steve calls the cheapest cell. You teased him about he had nothing useful in his utility pouch before you two had a fight with the thugs. It became a competition that Steve had to remind you to focus on the mission. Which you proved him wrong. Your fight moves were light and swift, to be compared with his heavy and rough style, making your fight way easier into the code room. With Shield's command and some personal skills, you managed to break it and the mission was a success.

( (()) ) °°°°°° ( (()) )

You stepped outside to the balcony and Steve came closer, she could see the exuberant glint in his eye.

Your turn to face him with the soft gaze. He said, in his non-captain tone, "(Y/N) About how you were today, it wouldn't be a success without you. "

You smilled back, even more nervous this time "not without you." you replied.

You both looked at each other now more like friends.

"I also noticed you were looking at me all the time, then I figured there wasn't anything wrong with my teeth." he crossed his arms with a slight smirk on his lips. Knowing you must have a better explanation for this. The stone in your hand glows bright gold.

Steve looked concerned, you quickly hid it in your pocket.

"Its nothing. Come, let's fix that bruise you got."

"But (Y/N), that stone, isn't it supposed to tell you something?" he makes his way to the far side of the sharing bed.

"Yea. It tells me that you needed rest."

"Hmm."

Humming you started to heal him with the stone as you two got to know each other better. From his favourite sandwich till your funny phrase which Steve couldn't help but notice every time after you sneeze. The jokes and chat you two had lasted for hours before morning you two decides to get up late for breakfast.

( (()) ) °°°-FIN-°°° ( (()) )