Pregnant!ReaderXSteveRogers

Summary

Pampering her with a foot and belly massage, showering her with love and care. Daddy Steve makes sure (Y/N) feels truly cherished and supported.

Tags:

#PregnantReader #DaddyModeStevie #SnacksCrave #Mall #Supermarket #HealthyCooking

Steve Rogers and (Y/N) strolled through the shopping mall, her belly prominent and heavy with the baby they were eagerly awaiting. Steve, ever the attentive and caring partner, kept a protective arm around her, ensuring she was comfortable as they navigated the bustling mall.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked softly, glancing down at her with concern.

She smiled up at him, nodding. "I'm fine, Steve. Just a little tired."

"We'll make this quick, then," he said, steering her towards their first stop: a baby store. They spent a few minutes picking out a few more baby essentials—diapers, baby clothes, and a cute little onesie that read "Future Avenger."

Next, they headed to the supermarket. Steve was on a mission to ensure that (Y/N) only picked the best and healthiest options. He grabbed a cart and they began their journey through the aisles.

"Remember, fresh fruits and vegetables," he reminded her as they reached the produce section.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Yes, Captain."

Steve chuckled and started picking out apples, oranges, bananas, and a variety of berries. He handed her a few to inspect, and she nodded approvingly at his choices. They moved on to the vegetable section, where Steve carefully selected carrots, spinach, bell peppers, and broccoli.

"Do we need anything else?" he asked, glancing at her list.

"Maybe some avocados and tomatoes," she suggested.

Steve nodded and added them to the cart. As they continued shopping, they reached the snack aisle. (Y/N) looked longingly at the shelves filled with chips, cookies, and chocolates.

"Only one type of snack, remember?" Steve said with a grin.

She pouted, but eventually settled on a bag of her favorite dark chocolate-covered almonds. Steve placed it in the cart with a chuckle. "Good choice."

With their shopping done, they checked out and headed back home. Steve carried all the bags inside, insisting that (Y/N) take it easy.

"You go sit on the couch and relax. I'll put everything away and start dinner," he instructed.

She complied, sinking into the couch with a sigh of relief. Steve soon joined her, after putting away the groceries, and began preparing dinner. He made a simple yet delicious meal of grilled chicken with a fresh garden salad and a side of quinoa.

Once dinner was ready, they enjoyed their meal together, chatting about their day and the baby. Afterward, Steve led her to the couch and gently helped her lie down.

"You've been amazing today," he said, brushing a strand of hair from her face. "Now, it's time for you to relax."

He began massaging her feet, working his way up her legs to ease the tension and swelling. (Y/N) closed her eyes, feeling the stress melt away under his soothing touch. Steve then moved to her belly, rubbing it gently and placing soft kisses all over.

"You and our little one deserve all the pampering," he murmured against her skin.

She smiled, feeling truly cared for and loved. "Thank you, Steve. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity and love. "I'll always be here for you, both of you."

They spent the rest of the evening cuddled together on the couch, Steve's hands never leaving her belly as they talked about their future and the excitement of becoming parents. The love and care he showed her made her feel like the luckiest person in the world.