Steve's Birthday Special!!!

Arthur's Note:

Happy birthday to our dearest Steve Rogers. Who had made our lives better each day by showing the best motivations and courage he has to offer. This is for all readers out there!!!

Summary:

(Y/N) planned to throw Steve a beautiful birthday party

Tags:

#HappyBirthdaySteve!!! #MildAngst

A Birthday to Remember

(Y/N) had been planning Steve's birthday party for weeks, determined to give him a surprise that would outshine all the battles and missions he constantly faced. The Avengers Tower was decorated with banners, balloons, and a cake that would put a smile on even the most stoic of faces. Everything was set for the big reveal later that evening.

However, the unexpected call for an emergency mission threw a wrench into her plans. A group of powerful Inhumans was causing havoc, and the Avengers had to respond immediately. (Y/N) was assigned to the control room, coordinating the mission with a heavy heart.

Hours passed, and the mission grew increasingly violent. The Inhumans were stronger than anticipated, and the battle was fierce. (Y/N) could barely focus on her tasks, her thoughts constantly drifting to Steve and the danger he was in. Suddenly, the control room shook as an explosion echoed through the comms.

"Steve!" (Y/N) shouted into her headset, fear gripping her heart.

There was no immediate response. The seconds felt like hours, and her anxiety soared. Finally, Tony's voice crackled through, "Steve's down. We're getting him out now."

Tears welled in her eyes as she watched the medics rush Steve to the medical bay. He was covered in dust and blood, his normally vibrant blue eyes closed. (Y/N) felt as though her heart had stopped. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him.

Hours later, the doctors assured her that Steve would heal within hours due to his super-soldier serum, but he still needed to be under observation. Relieved but still worried, (Y/N) knew the party she had planned was the last thing on her mind, but Tony and Bucky wouldn't hear of it.

"Come on, (Y/N)," Tony said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Steve needs something good to come out of this night."

With Tony's resources and Bucky's help, they quickly transformed the sterile hospital room into a festive space. Balloons, banners, and the cake were brought in. The rest of the team gathered, ready to celebrate as best they could.

Steve's eyes fluttered open to find (Y/N) at his side, holding his hand. He gave her a weak smile, his strength slowly returning. "What's all this?" he asked, his voice rough but touched with gratitude.

"Happy birthday, Steve," (Y/N) said softly, leaning in to kiss his forehead. The room erupted in cheers and applause, the team relieved to see their leader on the mend.

As the celebration continued, (Y/N) sat beside Steve, her hand trembling slightly. She had one more surprise for him. She took his hand and placed it gently on her abdomen.

Steve's eyes widened in surprise and then filled with tears of joy. "Are you...?"

(Y/N) nodded, tears of happiness streaming down her face. "Yes, Steve. We're going to have a baby."

Steve pulled her into a tender kiss, his heart swelling with love and hope. The room fell silent, the moment shared by the team in quiet respect. This wasn't just a birthday-it was the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.

With his hand still on her abdomen, Steve whispered, "This is the best birthday present I could ever ask for."

As the night went on, filled with laughter, love, and renewed hope, (Y/N) knew that no matter the battles they faced, they would always have each other. And that was a gift beyond measure.