ReaderXBirthday!SteveRogers

Arthur's Note:

Thank you so very much , youarmyjhope !!! Every request I receive will forever be in my heart.

Credits to the rightful artist above. The picture is perfect

Happy birthday, Steve Rogers!!!🎂🎁🎈🎉🎊🎊

Summary:

(Y/N) forgotten it's Steve's birthday.

Tags:

#Birthday!Steve #fourthofJuly

Unexpected Gifts

You and Steve Rogers had been friends for a few months now. You enjoyed his company and the way he made you feel safe and valued. However, amidst your busy schedule and responsibilities, Steve's birthday had slipped your mind.

The day arrived, and as you rushed to meet Steve at the small celebration his friends had organized, you realized with a sinking heart that you hadn't gotten him a present. Your mind raced as you tried to come up with a solution. Finally, you decided to tell him he could ask you for anything.

The celebration was in full swing when you arrived, and Steve greeted you with his usual warm smile. The evening was filled with laughter, cake, and stories, but you couldn't shake off the guilt of not having a present for him.

As the night drew to a close and the guests began to leave, you found yourself alone with Steve. He noticed your troubled expression and gently asked, "What's on your mind?"

Taking a deep breath, you said, "Steve, I'm so sorry. I forgot to get you a present. But... you can ask me for anything, and I'll make it happen. Anything at all."

Steve looked at you thoughtfully, his blue eyes searching yours. "Anything?" he asked softly.

You nodded, feeling nervous but determined to make up for your forgetfulness.

"Okay," he said, stepping closer. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

You blinked, taken aback by his request. "Steve, I... are you sure?"

He reached out and took your hands in his, his touch warm and reassuring. "I've never been more sure of anything. I care about you deeply, and I've wanted to tell you for a while now. This feels like the right moment."

Tears welled up in your eyes, a mix of surprise and overwhelming happiness. "Steve, I care about you too. I just... I didn't expect this."

He smiled, pulling you into a gentle embrace. "Sometimes the best things in life are unexpected."

You looked up at him, heart pounding in your chest. "Then, yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

He leaned down, his lips brushing softly against yours in a tender kiss. The moment was filled with warmth and love, sealing the promise of a new chapter in your relationship.

As you pulled back, you both smiled, knowing that this was the beginning of something beautiful. Your friendship had blossomed into love, and you were ready to face whatever came next together.