Drunk!ReaderXSteveRogers

Authors Note:

1. I finally had my laptop repaired after many years. So you might notice some major changes in chapters titles placings, edited past grammar errors, and stuff. That is because all the while I am using my phone and tablet and that limits my editing in Wattpad. Little too late but still better than nothing.

2. There are already three requests in less than 10 hours!! OMG! Hang on there my lovelies. first come first serve! *Winks*

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )

Tags: 

#SteveRogersXDrunkReader #SomeMatureReferencesUsed #FunnyClint 

Requested By:  AliciaEscobar9

Star Spangled Man!

As a shield agent, you got the news from Maria that the Avengers are coming back from their latest mission. It was Phil's idea to have a mini party. It's been quite a while since the last party was a major mess because of Ultron.

"I would definitely recommend Captain Rogers to place his shield here. That shall hold his shield in place." Phil said to agent William. Who just nods and smiles. You looked up at a special looking hook containing magnets inside. It'll make a perfect wall decor. But with Steve's Sheild? Hmm...

"Here they come." Said Maria.

You almost squealed. Seeing your friend Steve behind Tony stepping through the door was just a beautiful scene. The way he ducked and then unbuckled and takes off his helmet. His hair being fuzzy. Ahh... Beautiful. Steve passes by Phil, who is gripping onto the piece of his communication device. Clint paused Bruce from talking to him and had his shades tilt while Steve buzzes his way to give you a hug.

"A month with no phone call or text is keeping me hanging, Rogers." you grin against his chest. He runs his fingers through your hair while the other was holding your waist close. So close...

"I'm sorry, Babydoll. I knew I should've called. But the place we're at had lost its signal. Nat, Tony and I tried everything we can." Steve's face shows dread and guilt. He shakes his head and closes his eyes. You tipped your heels and places a sweet kiss onto his lips. Steve felt that kiss coming and cupped your face.

"What's important, Steve. Is that you're home." you rubbed a small amount of dirt off his cheekbone. He really started to lose his tense. Letting out a huff of warm breath at your touch. "Now go get a shower. Soldier" You pat his shoulder as he agrees. Which is strange. There were times he came back late in uniform when you had to push him to the bathroom. Like a huge puppy.

"Or no 'blowy' tonight." continued you teased quietly. He stiffens and quickly turned around while he was about to exit and you swear Clint's face was about to rewrite Steve's history. Wait. Were you that loud? Steve's hearing enhanced but Clint? Oh. Clint was just nearby.

And God

Poor Bucky.

Who lowers his gaze quickly to his glass after gazing at Steve.

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )

You, Steve and the other Avengers all had fun chatting and drinking. At first, you denied it but as soon Thor made the drink seem interesting you thought of giving it a shot.

"Aha! As I said, none of you are capable of this drink. The drink of Asgard is one of the purest mixtures of wild berries. A sip and you will experience the wonders of the sighting. Er... Lady (Y/N)?"

"Yes Thor?" you squint and try to focus on your vision. "Wow. Look at you, Steve... Hmn~ are you strong and brave here to save the American way?~"

"He knows what we're fighting for!~" chanted Clint, Sam, and Bucky. Followed by Sam's drunk laughter. All arms on each other's shoulder.

Tony went straight to the lab right after some normal scotch and Bruce just watches the whole scenario. He couldn't help but chuckle. Steve was not affected and is already at his seventh glass. What Thor said was true. Whoever drinks the wine will see 'wonders' And what that he actually means is a hallucination.

"Babydoll... Maybe it's time I take you to bed." Steve find you cute when you're drunk. But on the second hand, he's concerned.

"Oh yeah, Stevie~ I'll be your Red, White, and Blue~"

Steves face gone so red almost as red as wine.

He joined the fun hummed along and held you up. "Let's go to bed. Okay?" You muttered something and let go of the glass and slump against him. You passed out halfway out the exit that Steve ended up carrying you bridal style into the see-through the elevator. Up into your room. He fiddled with the doorknob before laying you onto the bed. He sat by your side to slip off your heels. It's been a long time. Steve smiles as he sees you so calm in your sleep. He missed it during missions. Kicking off his shoes he learned to his side to plant a kiss before laying next to you.

"Steve?"

"Yes, my Doll?"

"You sure are my Star Spangled Man with a Plan."

He smiled.

( ((☆)) ) °○°○°○-FIN-°○°○°○ ( ((☆)) )