Virgin!ReaderXSteveRogers

Authors Note: This chapter contains mild to strong sexual references. If you're not interested in this sorta story, read something else eh?

( (()) ) °°°°°° ( (()) )

Tags: #SteveRogersXVirginReader #R18 #MildToStrongSexScenes #PornMegazinesXD

Requested By: CapsCurlygirl_81

The Dark Side Of Everything

Today is the three year anniversary for you and Steve. For months you had a normal life as a civilian. It was all thanks to Ultron that had made you left your job. You were a bartender at Stark Tower. You remember making some martini before a loud crash entered the lounge that left you severely traumatized since then. If there's enough time, you went for some therapy lessons. The rest is history.

You now work as a local animal rescuer. Each day you would drive around New York to search for dogs and cats in need. There's just one thing.

Animals hated you.

Just a month into the job and you had kitty scratch all over your arm. A doggy named Buddy, bite on your elbow just because you tried to add extra food to his bowl. A rescued parrot pecked your head as you cleaned her cage.

Do you like animals?

Yes.

Was the boss hot?

Sorta. He eats pizzas and pies every day.

Do you like this job?

No.

"Here here little furball, I'll catch you." You found yourself pleading a cat to come down from that tree.

The cat sat and curled forward to lick it's private.

"Oh come on!"

"Trouble with a kitty?."

Lord.

That voice could easily give you goosebumps anywhere.

"Fury, I-I" He comes forward kicking an empty can to the fence.

"Get that kitty down and I'll see you in the car." He handed you a laser. With a shield logo on it.

"I'm no kitty expert but, use this. It'll work."

( (()) ) °°°°°° ( (()) )

"You're here for a job sir? how's the bar?"

"I need you to revive it."

"Full pay?"

Fury gives you a look. Its the second time of the day he's been asked with that question.

( (()) ) °°°°°° ( (()) )

The whole level of the Party deck is already set up for you to return. The open-air night sky made it even more welcoming. Its how you remembered Stark Tower used to be. Its been so long and many had missed you. Well, that's what Fury said. The good old times when the Avengers would sit and chat for hours with you at the bar while you make them their favorite drinks. Natasha and Clint would always tell you to make Steve a sparkly 4th of July layered cocktail. Since then, he sticks to bottles of cocktails instead. Man, you felt like the old lady from Titanic walking into the ship in her afterlife. Because why? Because the whole group of Avengers is there waiting for you. That is one beautiful view.