CyberBullied!ReaderXSteveRogers

But This User Is Being Rude!!

Summary:

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" He asked softly and held your hands in his, you both were at the lounge after dinner when he decided to stop whatever paperwork that he's doing and talk to you. He's always showing 'those' eyes when he needed you to talk to him, like now.

Tags:

#Instagram #SteveRogersXWifeReaders #FiveYearOldJames #MildMatureContent 

There's always a certain level of insecurity in Steve whenever he knew that you're obsessed with social media. He believes there are both ways of it.

Like when you fixed his jeans from a piece of stubborn gum your son James chewed, he does appreciates this type of 'Things Saver' he calls. But there are some aspects of it that he thinks it's better to inform you about.

The thing is...
You're a huge chic on fashion and always catching up with the latest trends, and all those pictures of well perfect bodies always seem to let you down. Once you tried posting a picture of yourself posing next to a fireplace with your new tank top and high waisted jeans and someone just adds in a negative comment. Then Comments. Your eyes filled with both anger and miseries when you click on the text bubble on the bottom of your screen.

"What dorky pose this is. I don't even know why this is something so special to pose about."

"Are those tummy rolls?! They're so fake! #unseenable"

Steve knew something was wrong when you just have been quiet for the whole evening. He didn't want you to be down or as much as he hopes you're feeling better if you're into the time of the month, he just wants to know why.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" He asked softly and held your hands in his, you both were in the lounge after dinner when he decided to stop whatever paperwork that he's doing and talk to you. He's always showing 'those' eyes when he needed you to talk to him, like now.

You sighed and started to explain, slowly.

"Those people in the social media... they know who I am."

Steve closes his eyes and faces at the stack of newspapers for a while then back at you* "(Y/N)..."

"That's the thing I'm mad about, it's always all those pretty girls showing themselves off and I'm just being a lonely acco--"

"(Y/N)" he called again till you paused for a while. He wasn't mad or anything. Just frowning.

"If there's anyone out there who's got the chance to comment or to say something about you that would be me." You then realized that he seems to know about this. Has he been using Instagram too? And how does he knows?

"They might think they're perfect because of no doubt that they are. But don't you know that you're worth more than just special to me? So what's the big deal about tummy rolls or stretchmarks?"

You wanted to speak but the words failed to be mentioned.

"What really matters to me (Y/N)... is you." he cups your cheeks gently with his thumb carelessly wiping your tear off.

and I'll always accept the way you are. No matter how clumsy you are or the way you snort when you laugh I'll never forget the fact how special you are to me."

You blinked more tears and nods in his cup, acknowledging what he just said. Steve took the sweet chance to kiss you, from a peck he seems to notice that your smile demands more. With again lips clashing against each other it's getting deeper and deeper, his brows frowned in passion as he's already occupied with your bottom lip...

"Mommy?"

You both pulled back and Steve was struggling to hide the small string of saliva. You wiped your lips and quickly look behind and down at James, not older than six he already started to know what he really shouldn't be knowing. And you know just who to blame for that.

James hips his arms with a teddy and a slight pout "Are you and daddy eating ice cream without me again?" Maybe snuggling up with your husband for Netflix and a bucket of ice cream, on the other hand, the other night wasn't that hard to hide after all.

"No of course not, we were no --

"It was a yummy ice cream indeed, son" arms crossed, Steve claimed to the kid with a grin.

Your face turned so pink! That all you could do was give your husband a quick nudge against his arm. Unfortunately, it just feels like a cotton bump to him.

Steve went ahead to convince grumpy James enough to change his mind and to go back into his room upstairs. Now just left you two.

"That's a close one, Steve. Well done with that." You said sarcastically while facing your nails.

"Why, wasn't that the truth?"

"Oh really?"

Steve shrugged with a flowerish grin next to you. His arm around your waist from the back. He's also enjoying your scenery.

"Don't mean to sound bad but... this might really be the good time to push those social media aside. Y'know, take a break... You'll need it."

"Yeah, maybe you're right. I just can't stand how those 'Balloon Butts' seems to fit into their jeans sometimes...."

Steve doesn't know whether to laugh or not but he's pretty sure you're into another round of complaining. He rolled his eyes and shakes his head a little as all he needs to do is just to reach lower and Squeezes.

It was casual and quick that it took you instantly to notice.

"---" you actually squeaked. "What the Hell Steve?!"

"Shh...now, where were we...?"

?"