Cheated!ReaderXSteveRogers

Silence is golden

This fanfic would be inspired by the song "Silence Is Golden" it's an old song but it's really relaxing and trust me you will love it.

For any of you who loves Sharon or Emily Vamp, please do not misunderstand me for writing such fanfic. Because I may or may not ship Staron but I do respect Emily for her acting talent. As she does not deserves any negative fans response as she's only an ordinary actress who's working for Marvel.  ;)

This story would include:

#SteveRogersXReaders #TemporaryBreakup #YouOwnABakery #SteveEatsPretzel #CheatingSteve #KissingSharon #HotSteve

( ((☆)) ) =☆= ( ((☆)) ) =☆=

"Oh don't it hurt deep inside
To see someone do something to her
Oh don't it pain to see someone cry
How especially if that someone is her

Silence is golden, but my eyes still see
Silence is golden, golden, but my eyes still see..."

Desperately Steve tried to convince his inner self that it was his fault for his own doings.

*flashback a night earlier at a party*

Everyone was at their best looks where you dressed your part. You thought of wearing it satin and a touch of metallic (Your dressing preference). The perfection of your hair to heels was just too stunning for words to describe. On the other side of the bar, you had your partner attending to his teammates, something he would do no matter how the situation was. The only favorite servings at the party were the pudding. Your taste buds were tempted by the way how the pudding was prepared with freshly grounded cinnamon sprinkled onto it. The aroma seems to drift into your mind for a bite. "You're (Y/N) right? I like those heels." A sweet yet dominant based female voice sleeked into your attention. The fantasy was temporarily ruined. You nod in response and smiled back to Sharon. "It's (Y/Surname), they call me (Y/N). And those compliments on the heels will be gratefully accepted." Sharon explained how her inspiration came about when planning on the birthday party and how Peter was doing as a freshman in S.H.I.E.LD. One thing for sure she didn't tell you all of it. You felt like a huge piece of her story was missing or definitely misplaced.

"Oh, dude that's cool! We have the same headphones!!" Peter exclaimed to Bruce during the after party talk. As Tony rolled his eyes dreadfully the team just enjoyed the youngsters accompany. It was that unexplainable moment where you felt Steve wasn't there next nor around the group. Your attention soon stabilized aware that he could be behind the team at times when there's a need to be his time alone. Strange.

You joined in Peter's misadventures and experiences along with the team to wait for his return. Time past and one by one the members left, leaving only you 'now downstairs' for shade if his presence. The night breeze blew through your sweat as you felt Steve should be here anytime sooner. As his long-term relationship partner, you suspect to wait in the car.

Your heels clicked near the wheels and you have to bend to open the door. A loud stumble was heard and the car shaken by pulling back movements. You immediately unlocked the car and swings the door open not knowing what was going on. The next only a few seconds were you soon to be the worst nightmare of a lifetime.

*flash forward*

The night was raining... where couples old and young could be seen there for each other. Steve pulled back against the cafe and went in.

You were there displaying some pretzels on a tray as a refill for a cold rainy day. Your part-time job had been blessed with joyful customers for the past ten years even before you were recruited by S.H.I.E.LD. A pretzel then fell onto the side of the cheese tarts that you've been all annoyed enough to arrange the stubborn pretzel over. The mixed feelings of disappointment and frustration bashed right through into your heart. Just as when you wanted like throwing in the pair of tongs, you felt like your arm was gripped rather firmly against something warm... something sharing the same sweet memories of your favorite afternoon nap pillow. Steve held your arm and you slowly lower your anger. You hated the fact he chose to look at you in the way your eyes could never be gazed away with.

"Look I'm working here Rogers," You pulled your arm back stiffly but couldn't help but to be lost in his neutral gaze itself. You continued. "If this is about what you and that 'Carter' did last night then you get the Hell out of my cafe." You maintained your voice low and stern instead of raising it with a 'This is Damn serious' kinda look. You could tell your boyfriend wasn't pleased by your look. Steve was accused of cheating, what kind of a man of any part of this world would feel like? But he knew there's something has to be done. Steve loosens his look and apologized.

There's something about him that wasn't enough to convince you anyway. Steve kept explaining how he was without you and how it should be when you two were together. As you listen it tends to be more like if he's been memorizing a page and a half of a poem. It soothes your anger no matter how hard it felt towards him and Sharon. Now that you know he was engrossed reading out his apologies you simply just rolled your eyes and offer him a pretzel. A classic garlic twist to obviously showing you accept his apology. He puzzled and accepts it, holding the pretzel with both hands before taking a bite for his dinner.

"Thanks for your sinful poem, big guy." You pat his arm and continued to entertain your customers. They were all distracted by the tall blonde figure instead. "I'll order whatever he's having... two of it." A lady then hands her money. You finally got to realize how Steve wore a challenging apology. How slow are you were to be fooled by the captain?

( ((☆)) ) =☆= ( ((☆)) ) =☆=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys, thank you so many lovelies for reading and could you guess how Steve was wearing? Share your thoughts in the comment below! :)