Chapter 26: Old general and Headache

A couple of days later back in Atlas, after a meeting with the Atlas council, a call to Ironwood who is still at Vale and VERY angry cruss out towards Jacques.

Former Atlas Army General Field Marshal, Councilwoman, WW2 Veteran, Remnant Great War Veteran, Faunus War Veteran, and commander of Ooarai Battalion General Field Marshal Miho Maria Nishizumi.

She is in a officer's uniform with Prussian Eagles and the Iron crosses, a Eyepatch on the right eye, big scar on the left side of the neck & above the shoulder, light brown with some gray and looking around 60 years of age despite being over a hundred years old.

Thanks to Dr. Pietro Polendina for making a de-aging serum. Miho and a few of her trusted officers like a woman with fluffy, Brownish-Black-Gray hair named Yukari Akiyama. A woman with long orangish-gray hair named Saori Takebe. Another woman with long blackish-gray hair named Mako Reizei. And another woman with long black hair with a bit of gray in it name is Hana Isuzu.

All five have taken the serum 40 years prior.

However, after the UNE made their appearance a couple of months ago. Miho, Yukari, Hana, Reizei, and Saori remember those nations mainly because they were of Terran origins themselves, and they know how Terran Diplomacy works, especially Miho, who, as the commander, had a lot of meetings with other nations leaders during the war(WW2) and in the following months until December 31 1945, moment of their disappearance and transfer to Remnant.

Now after kingdoms and Menagerie from Remnant arrived on Earth, she then has a headache as she had recurring memories of the Americans(Both North and South), Africans, Caribbean Islanders, and Europeans. Mainly because she and anyone that died in another alternate universe called the "for NATO" universe and has reincarnated into this universe with all the memories. Meaning, Miho will have headaches whenever they're mentioned or seen.

But she, her trusted officers, and her men keep this information to themselves. Even Miho keeps it from her family like her great grandchildren and her niece(Willow Schnee), great nieces(Winter & Weiss Schnee) and great nephew(Whitley Schnee).

"Yukari, Saori, Mako, Hana," Miho began, her voice steady and commanding, "we need to stay focused. Our past experiences with Terran diplomacy will serve us well here, but we must tread carefully. The dynamics have changed, and we must adapt accordingly."

Yukari nodded, her eyes sparkling with a mix of excitement and determination. "Understood, General. We'll be ready for whatever comes next."

Saori, always the optimist, added, "This is just like the old days, isn't it? Different faces, same strategies."

Mako, with her usual calm demeanor, simply said, "We'll handle it, Miho. Just like we always do."

Hana, ever the voice of reason, offered a thoughtful nod. "Let's ensure we're prepared for every eventuality. We can't afford any mistakes."

Miho appreciated their confidence and loyalty. "Exactly. Now, let's focus on the immediate tasks. We need to ensure our operations here are smooth and that our alliances remain strong."

As they dispersed to their respective duties, Miho's thoughts drifted to the Vytal Festival. She watched the broadcast on her scroll, her eyes narrowing as she saw Lisa Lavender attempting to conduct a quick interview with USMC Lieutenant General Dustin Walker who was patrolling the fairgrounds. And she remembered back in the other universe how she made the stoic African-Russian-American Marine smile for the very first time.

"Excuse me Marine, can we get a few minutes of your time for an interview?" Lisa's cheerful tone clashed with Dustin's stern demeanor.

"No," Dustin replied curtly, not even looking up.