Chapter 19: Vytal Dance

A week later, the ten Marines are back at the FOB.

But as they did, they noticed that some Marines were passing around a sign up sheet.

Curious, Mari approach a female Russian marine who just finished, "What are you guys signing?"

"To a invitation to the Vytal festival dance at Beacon next Sunday. Women get to wear dresses, while the men wear their Dress Blues."

Jie, Mari, Shino and Dae were amazed and surprised.

While the men(Anthony, David, Igor, Kang, Felix, and Michael) looked nervous.

They were about to leave when Dae handed them the sheet. The ladies wrote their names. Now it's the men's turn.

"Fuck..." Anthony, David, Igor, Kang, Felix, and Michael muttered and signed their names.

The following Sunday, the night of the Vytal Festival dance arrived. Beacon Academy was adorned with lights and decorations, transforming the grand hall into a glittering spectacle of colors and elegance. Students and faculty mingled, dressed in their finest, laughter and excitement filling the air.

The Marines arrived, the women looking stunning in their dresses, while the men cut impressive figures in their Dress Blues. As they walked into the hall, they could feel the eyes on them, a mix of admiration and curiosity.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang spotted them from across the room and made their way over, their faces lighting up with joy at seeing their friends again.

"Wow, you all look amazing!" Ruby exclaimed, her eyes wide with admiration.

"You clean up pretty well," Yang teased, giving the men a playful nudge.

Blake smiled warmly, "It's great to see you all here."

Weiss nodded in agreement, "Yes, it's a pleasant surprise."

Anthony, David, Igor, Kang, Felix, and Michael, though initially nervous, relaxed in the presence of their friends. The unease melted away as they were welcomed with open arms and genuine smiles.

The night was filled with dancing, laughter, and catching up. The Marines, despite their initial reluctance, found themselves enjoying the evening, their bonds with Team RWBY and the other students growing even stronger. As the night went on, they realized that moments like these were just as important as the battles they fought, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

Soon, the female Marines entered the hall. Making most men and boys(students) turn heads.

And making most of the girls including Team RWBY and even Glynda jealous.

Jie, Mari, Shino and Dae walked up to the men(Anthony, David, Igor, Kang, Felix, and Michael) in dresses they had brought online and shipped to them.

Each of them looked stunning.

"What do you think?" Jie asked Anthony.

Anthony's jaw nearly dropped, but he quickly regained his composure, smiling warmly. "You all look incredible. Absolutely stunning."

David nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you clean up better than us, that's for sure."

Igor, Kang, Felix, and Michael echoed similar sentiments, clearly impressed and a bit awestruck by how their female comrades had transformed for the evening.

Mari gave a little twirl, "Well, we figured we should match the occasion. It's not every day we get to dress up like this."

Shino smirked, "And judging by the looks on everyone's faces, I'd say we nailed it."