Chapter 20: School life and fighting a Cooper

The next two days later, Anthony, David, Mari, Shino, Igor, Kang, Jie, Dae, Felix, and Michael were in Ozpin's office along with Pavel and Bula.

Apparently, after Lieutenant Colonel Bauer got promoted to Colonel. He decided to deploy the twelve Marines as temporary students at Beacon.

Even though most are past their teens/17s.

They're in the office because they have conditions they want to address for their five week stay.

Colonel Bauer stood before the group, his demeanor both authoritative and respectful. "Before we proceed, I understand you have conditions for your stay as temporary students here at Beacon. Let's hear them."

Anthony stepped forward first, representing the group. "Thank you, sir. We have a few requests to ensure our integration goes smoothly and aligns with both our training and Beacon's standards."

He glanced at his fellow Marines, who nodded in agreement, then continued. "Firstly, we'd like to maintain our morning PT routine. It's crucial for us to stay in peak physical condition."

Ozpin nodded thoughtfully. "That seems reasonable. I'll make sure you have access to the training facilities early in the morning."

"Secondly," David added, "we request to keep our weapons and gear secured but accessible. We understand the security concerns, but in case of an emergency, we need to be able to respond effectively."

Glynda, standing nearby, chimed in. "We can arrange for secure storage that only you and authorized personnel can access."

Mari spoke next. "We'd also appreciate having dedicated time for tactical training sessions, possibly integrating with the Huntsman curriculum. It would be beneficial for both sides to learn from each other."

Colonel Bauer looked at Ozpin, who nodded. "I believe that can be arranged. Cross-training could be highly beneficial."

Shino stepped forward. "One more thing: we'd like some flexibility in our schedule for therapy sessions. We've been through a lot, and it's important we maintain our mental health."

Ozpin agreed without hesitation. "Of course. We have therapists available, and I'll ensure they can see you as needed."

Kang, representing a more personal concern, added, "And it might be a bit unusual, but we'd like to keep our communication channels open with our families and friends back home. Regular contact is important for morale."

"Understood," Colonel Bauer said. "We'll make sure you have secure and private communication lines."

Felix, ensuring they covered all bases, asked, "And what about housing? Will we be integrated into the dorms or have separate accommodations?"

Ozpin responded, "You will have your own quarters to respect your need for privacy and to ensure you're comfortable during your stay."

Finally, Jie spoke up. "And if possible, we'd like to assist in any practical missions or training exercises that arise. We're here to learn, but we can also contribute."

Ozpin smiled. "Your expertise will be invaluable. We'll make sure you're involved in meaningful ways."

With all conditions addressed, Colonel Bauer looked at his Marines with pride. "Thank you, Headmaster Ozpin, for your cooperation. We'll make sure this is a mutually beneficial experience."

As the meeting concluded, the group felt a sense of anticipation and readiness for the unique challenges and opportunities their stay at Beacon would bring.

Before the group entered elevator to leave, Bula brought up something that flew even Colonel Bauer's head.

"Before we forget. We want zero cameras in our quarters and free total access to the kitchen cafeteria." Bula addressed.