Chapter 1: Welcomed

The year is 2070 and after many conflicts, negotiations, and political issues. The world is finally at neutral peace. With the new and young presidents and prime ministers across the world.

In this world, with new and young presidents and prime ministers across the globe, see a shift in the priorities of governments. There would be a greater focus on issues such as climate change, income inequality, social justice, human rights, and political affairs. And more investment in renewable energy and sustainable technologies, as well as policies aimed at reducing poverty and improving access to education and healthcare.

With peace established, nations work together more closely on issues of mutual interest. International organizations such as the United Nations was demolished and became the Unified Nations of Earth. A more effective international organization in promoting global cooperation and resolving conflicts either peacefully or a military coalition expeditionary task force.

Of course, there would still be challenges to overcome. Economic inequality, regional border conflicts, and cultural differences would still exist. But with a renewed commitment to dialogue and cooperation, there would be hope for a better future.

Overall, the prospect of a world at peace with young and dynamic leaders at the helm is an inspiring one.

It is noteworthy that the country of Russia now calls themselves the Unified States of Russia due to the new Russian President wanting the country to have a more democracy. The country of China also changed it's name to the Republic of China in honor of being a democracy and reuniting Taiwan in a good way, even so much as using Taiwan's flag as the flag of their country.

Both of these developments would have far-reaching implications for global politics and international relations. To see how other countries would react to these changes, and whether they would also be inspired to adopt more democratic systems of government.

During the past decade, the United States of America, the Unified States of Russia and the Republic of China(ROC) have all agreed to be close allies. This greatly increased global trading and economic growth. This also reduced global poverty by 1.37%, more investment in renewable energy, sustainable development, environmental and technologies and lowered global obesity rates by 10.8%.

And finally, the eradication of diseases like cancer, Ebola, and Covid, along with many others, represents a monumental achievement in the realm of public health and medical science. This breakthrough would undoubtedly have profound implications for global health, quality of life, and economic prosperity.

The eradication of these diseases would not only save countless lives but also alleviate the burden on healthcare systems worldwide, freeing up resources to address other pressing health issues. It would also foster greater confidence in medical research and innovation, leading to continued advancements in the field of medicine.

Additionally, the eradication of these diseases would likely lead to a significant improvement in global productivity and socioeconomic well-being, as individuals and communities are no longer plagued by the physical, emotional, and financial toll of these illnesses.

Overall, the eradication of diseases represents a triumph of human ingenuity and collaboration, offering a brighter and healthier future for generations to come.

Currently, the day June 20th. The weather was a good 76° with clear skies. We see a US Marine Staff Sergeant named Anthony S. Towson. A 27 year old, 6'5" tall, Trinidadian-American, Male, with a pale white right eye and a Dark brown left eye, he has short dreads because the US armed forces lifted some hair restrictions, a knife slash across the right eye from his time in Syria, a bullet graze wound at the side of the head from his time in the Second Korean War of 2065-68 and his left arm was 70% burned by a gas station explosion during his time in Iran.