Chapter 39

♡︎♡︎♡︎

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"All right, birthday boy. Here's your present." Jungkook struts out of the bathroom and drops his towel. "I hope you're ready because I'm about to rock your world." His feet falter halfway to the bed. "You're not naked. You're supposed to be naked. Why aren't you naked?" "Sorry." I chuckle, holding up the letter in my hand. "I got momentarily distracted by this. But now that you're in here looking like that, I'm distracted by something else entirely." He snatches his towel off the carpet and wraps it around his body. "What's that?"

I hand him the letter from my grandfather's lawyer as he lowers himself to the mattress beside me. "He's dead." "Lorenzo?" He gasps as his eyes fly across the paper. "So, the villa...?" "It's mine."

Jungkook jumps to his feet and pumps his fist in the air. "Fuck, yeah! Take that, motherfucker. He's dead and the villa is yours! Justice is served."

I toss my head back and laugh at his reaction, mainly because he dropped his towel and is metaphorically dancing on someone's grave while butt-ass naked. Jungkook covers himself with the towel again. "Damn, I can't compete with that kind of gift. This is one smokin' hot bod, but it's hard to top a dead evil grandfather and a villa in Italy."

I tug the towel until he's standing between my legs at the foot of the
bed. "This smokin' hot bod blows everything else out of the water."
I almost feel an odd sense of gratitude to the dead bastard. If it weren't for him, I'd never have ended up where I am today, completely in love with
this gorgeous man-someone who stands beside me and holds my hand
throughout life's ups and downs; someone my daughter can look up to; someone who makes my soul feel whole and at peace.

We'd never be married or living together if it weren't for Lorenzo.
But then a thought crosses my mind, sobering me immediately as the smile drops from my face. "So, uh... I guess we should talk about things now."
Jungkook tilts his head. "What do you mean?" "Now that my grandfather is out of the picture and the villa is mine, we don't exactly have to stay married." I clear my throat, my eyes dropping to my hands in my lap. "You know, if you don't want to. We don't have to pretend-" Jungkook leans down and cuts me off with a kiss. "You want a divorce, Tiger?" I shake my head. "No."

He drops his towel and tosses the letter somewhere behind him. "You
sure about that?" "Positive." "Good." He climbs on top of me, straddling me as he pushes me onto my back. "Because I don't want a divorce either."

My hands fly up to his hips, gripping him tight. "Are you sure? I know
we did things a little backwards."
"Do I look like someone who is unsure of what he wants?"
"No." Not my spitfire.
He reaches down between us and palms me over my sweatpants.
"Maybe you just need some convincing then...?" My lips curve into a smirk. "Now that you mention it, I'm not feeling too convinced."

He hums in response, lowering his lips to my nipple ring and sucking
on the sensitive skin there. "Then let me make myself crystal-clear." Using
his tongue, he toys with the metal barbel. "You are my husband." His hand slips underneath the waistband of my pants, and he pulls out my dick, giving it a few firm pumps. "We took vows. In sickness and in health." He
glides his slick pussy over my length, coating me in his arousal. "In good
times and bad." The head of my cock notches at his entrance, teasing us
both. "Until death do us part." He stills and his eyes lift to mine. "And I
wouldn't have it any other way."

My hips jut up to his, and I cup his beautiful face in my hands. "Me
neither, baby." Then he sinks down onto me, burying my cock inside of him, and we both cry out in relief. He pulls back and sits up, riding me like the goddess he is. I can't take my eyes off of him. The sway of his tits, his mesmerizing eyes, the curve of his hips, the way his pussy swallows me whole...I'm consumed by this man. I'm at his mercy. He has me, now and forever.