EPIPHANY - ACT 3

.

Dune Part 2

.

The vast desert of Arrakis, where sands whisper ancient secrets and night skies shimmer with mystery, now serves as the stage for destiny's cruel play. The fall of House Atreides, orchestrated by the Emperor's treacherous decree, has left noble bloodlines shattered and dreams buried beneath relentless dunes.

Rising from the ashes of betrayal are Paul Atreides and Seraphina Sylvane, bound by fate and shared loss. Paul, the young Duke with haunted eyes, and Seraphina, the enigmatic daughter of House Sylvane, with silver-blonde hair that glints like rare gemstones, finds refuge among the Fremen, the desert warriors who guard the secrets of Fremen living.

The desert becomes their crucible, testing their very essence. Paul grapples with his potential as the prophesied Kwisatz Haderach, the people's Messiah, while Seraphina wrestles with the burgeoning power within her veins, marking her as Atheros Al'Uzra, the people's Seraphim. Each step across the sands strips them bare, revealing truths they never sought to uncover.

Their bond shines like a beacon in this unforgiving land but the weight of prophecy and the shadows of their past and impending future threaten to sever this bond. As they navigate the thin line between consuming powers and the risk of losing themselves, the desert reveals its secrets and challenges their identities.

In a world where destiny looms like a shadow, the ultimate question lingers: Can Paul and Seraphina remain true to themselves and each other, or will they be forever lost to the sands of time?

Their journey is one of survival, love, and the search for home amidst the shifting dunes of Arrakis.

How will their story be told?

.

Introducing...

.

Seraphina Sylvane
Aetheros Al'Uzra|Shai'hul Sha'ir
Shayma Salir

"The Sword and Warrior's Rightful One."

"I have nothing to offer for the future he is destined to embrace

"I have nothing to offer for the future he is destined to embrace. Yet, as long as he needs me, my support will remain unwavering, and I shall stay by his side. And when the time comes for our paths to diverge, I will watch him go, carrying only the gift of memory—how our love guided him to his fate."

Paul Atreides
Kwisatz Haderach|Lisan al-Gaib
Muad'Dib Usul

"The Rightful One's Sword and Warrior."