Sanemi x female reader part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯

-𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓷𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂??

Prince au again

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wrong, lady Y/n. You tripped again." Your instructor said while you groaned. "I'm sorry...I'm new here and I'm still getting used to all these lessons and schedule to become a princess that the country needs..." You stated while the instructor sighed. "You better do better tomorrow or else I'm gonna make you do twice the work." She said while leaving the room. You then roll your eyes and sighed while sitting down on the chair.

Y/n POV:

It's just been 2 weeks and I already feel like giving up on this "princess life" Like all I do is practice and study each day to be more presentable to my master. Oh, I wish things turned out differently so I can be free. You know what? Who wants an entitled prince to tell you how to live your life? I'm going to sneak out and climb trees like before!

You then tried sneaking out of there, passing all the guards that were guarding the door. When you did get caught, you just told the guards you were "exploring" the castle which was half true but yeah, you wanted to rebel.

After that, the queen told you that she hosted a ball for you and sanemi's engagement. You were quite hesitant but you just agreed to it.

"My Lady, you should be picking your dress tonight, not me." The maid stated while you were in a full panic attack. "WHAT?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE WHEN THERE'S A LOT OF OPTIONS?" You yelled in panic.

After what it felt like hours, you finally decided. You then tried socializing with other nobles while trying to pretend you and Sanemi were the perfect couple. You even had to kiss him which made you uncomfortable. Sanemi looked mad but you didn't know he was actually blushing. You guys started dancing but then after than, Sanemi got drunk which was an ick.

Time skip to where the party ended:

You were just reading a book in the bed while you heard sanemi open the door. "Hello, Y/n...You seem to be busy for me tonight..." You knew he was drunk. He was acting strange. "Uh huh...you should be getting ready for bed, your majesty." You said bitterly but then he started approaching you and touched your face.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Y/n...it makes me wanna kiss you." He stated while your eyes widened. You didn't expect this from him. "You're majesty, you're drunk. You should probably go to bed." You said while he grabbed your hand and Pinned you to the bed. "I'm serious, Y/n! I want you to bear my child right now..." He said while kissing your neck which made you gasp. "YOU'RE MAJESTY?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" You tried pushing him away but he held onto you tight. "Please Y/n...Let me..."

He whispered in your ear while you sighed. You were about to decline but you remembered what your mom told you. She told you to get pregnant as early as possible to secure your position in the royal family.

And yes, you guys did the dirty that night and you were either blushing or mad at your mom for this. Of course the prince never knew you guys did the dirty because you asked the maids to dress him up after that incident and you pretended everything was fine the next day and of course, him sober was rude as hell. He's probably a tsundere ngl if he's this rude to you. After a month, you found out that you were pregnant. You tried to hide it but the queen found out about it and confronted you during dinner time.

"So, How was the night between you and him last night? Did you at least get pregnant?" The queen found out. Your eyes widened while Sanemi looked confused. "What do you mean, mother? I don't remember doing anything with her. All I remember last month was the engagement party and I drank a lot of wine theI woke up and saw Y/n sleeping." Sanemi said while taking a sip of his tea. Meanwhile you were nervous as heck.

"Y/n? I suppose you know what I'm talking about, right?" Your future mother in law asked while you gulped. "Mother, I'm sure that Y/n doesn't know what you're talking about. I'm just as confused as she is." Sanemi defended while you looked away. "No, son. I'm sure she knows what I'm talking about, do you, Y/n?" The queen asked, looking at you seriously. "What the hell is she talking about, Y/n?" Sanemi looked at you confused while you sighed.

"I'm pregnant and I never told you because I was afraid that you'd get mad..." You said while holding back your tears. "Y/n I..." Sanemi tried to touch you but then you ran out of there. "Please, excuse me, your majesty. I'm gonna go to my room..." You yelled out while Sanemi looked down in disbelief.

"Mother, care to explain what the hell happened that night? I don't remember." Sanemi said, trying to keep his cool. "I believe that you were drunk that time and didn't know what you were doing was wrong." The queen stated while sanemi's eyes widened. "What the hell are you talking about, mother...I refuse to believe I violated a woman without her consent..." He said while yelling at her. "Hush, don't use vulgar language here and don't scream when you're inside the palace. Believe it or not, you did and now go to her room and calm her down."

She ordered while Sanemi shook his head. "What?! No! I'm not gonna go to her room and talk to her!" Sanemi yelled once more while the queen looked at him intensely. "I said go comfort the young woman. She's your fiance and I want you to be a good husband for her. This is an order, Sanemi." She commanded while Sanemi looked shooken up. "F-fine...but if she cries more, I'm gonna blame you." He then took his leave and went to your bedroom which was his too. He refused for a second but then knocked anyway.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for that night...I hope that you can forgive me..." He then opened the door and saw you in tears. You were quiet for a second and decided to speak up. "It's okay, Your royal highness...I know you didn't mean to but I hope you'd be more careful in the future." You said while he sighed and moved closer. "I know I must have traumatized you and I'm sorry. I can make it up to you by taking care of our future child." He said while rubbing your stomach. "Sure, I'd like that, Your royal highness." You said while giving a little bow. "Please, call me Sanemi. I mean, we're gonna get married anyway, right? It's a bad look if my own wife addresses me by that name." He blushed while you nodded.

Months later, you and him got married. You then realized he had a little brother. He was in boarding school so you never really met him and he was really sweet. Sometimes you wish you could marry him instead of his brother. Genya was more of a gentleman and softer than his brother. Anyways, after another 4 months, you finally gave birth to your son which made Sanemi kinda family friendly? The queen was very pleased with the improvements we made to her son's personality. He isn't hitting or bullying the servants anymore. Maybe you did fix him? Who knows? Let's just see in the future.

꧁༒☬𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉☬༒꧂

A/n: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES BUT I PROMISE I'LL FIND AN APP THAT CAN MOVE WORDS FROM PAPER FROM HERE. 🙏 I'm try to write in class on paper 😭

Total words:1200+