"Don't you worry 'bout your curly hair"

'Please don't think too much of it, darling.'
(Headcanon belongs to:
nenesleft_hairband on tikok!)
_______________________________________
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

From a young age, Taylor knew she didn't like her hair. She was always jealous that Tyler got the straight hair genes, while her, on the other hand, got the curly hair genes. So once she was old enough to be able to straighten her hair herself, she did so. She straightened it when she could, before school, after, whenever. Rain was one of her enemies, other than the phantoms. 

One day after mechanics, she got home and hopped in the shower to wash her hair. What she didn't expect was for Ben to come over as she had completely forgotten that she invited him over a few days ago.

Taylor's pov:

As I finished up the last step of what felt like my 3,000-step hair routine, I opened the bathroom door, taking one last glimpse of my hair. I looked... different. I never envision myself with my natural hair because of how much I straightened it in the past. I walked out with my towel hung on my arm before looking up. 

Oh. Shit.

♡︎

Ben's pov:

I wait for Taylor to finish her shower, drawing a bit in my sketchbook. I hear the door unlock and stare at it a bit before she walks out, and oh my goodness, she's beautiful.

I've never seen her with curly hair, but oh does it suit her so well. 

"I-... I'm... I'm so sorry... I just uhm... had to take a break from the straightener..., y'know..?"

She stammered before getting herself together, putting her towel away as she looked down at the floor. I took out my phone and began to type.

'You have curly hair ?'

"Oh, uh.. yeah, I do..."

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

(A/N)

(I love leaving u guys on cliffhangers <3 I saw this hc on a tiktok posted by a very yummy sbg fan and had to write an au w tay having curly hair :3 !!1!11!!!!1!!)