Meeting The Crazies

I walked into class and sat at my desk. It seems like the twins made up, turns out their hair color was a dark orange.

"And after 1467 Japan disintegrated into more than 100 years of war..." The teacher drawled on.

After all of my classes I decided I didn't want to go straight home as usual.

My dad said there was music rooms here. It's been awhile since I played the piano.

I walked through all the twists, turns, and stairs. I might have gotten lost and ended up in the Cafeteria, Library #4, and the rose maze. Don't ask how I managed that.

I sighed in relief when I finally found the music rooms.

I opened Music Room #1 and froze. A bunch of girls sat with a picture of boys surrounding them.

They turned to me. "Welcome to the Hot Boy's Appreciation Club! Are you a new recruit?" One asked. I stared for a long moment.

They had pictures of the idiotic twins, tall cold guy, happy blonde leprechaun, feminine looking guy, guy with glasses, and my brother, along with some random dudes.

I whipped around and walked out.

'Never again'.

I opened the door to Music Room #2 and nearly puked.

A boy and girl were French kissing in the middle of the room. They didn't even notice me.

I closed the door. By now tears were falling down. I just wanted to play the piano." I whispered. "Is that to much to ask?"

I opened Music Room 3# and immediately flower petals smacked my face. I growled in annoyance when my loose hair caught several of them.

"Welcome" 7 voices say in unison.

Seriously? Were these guys everywhere?!? I sighed, running a hand through my slightly curly blonde hair.

"Time to face the school mascots." I muttered.

The twins jumped in front of me, each holding a blue and orange rose. "A new guest? When did you get here?" They asked.

"I've been here for 2 days." I said annoyed. The dang door wouldn't open! Did they rig it? Or did I forget how to open doors? The feminine boy looked at me sympathetically.

The boy with glasses smirked knowingly.

"Which host would you like to order?" He asked sickeningly polite.

I stiffened. Host Club. The crazies of this school. My shoulders slumped.

"I don't order boys. I'm not that desperate." I said dryly.

"Don't be shy. We have the," The twins who posed red roses appearing behind them while they held a orange and blue rose.

"The Little Devils Type." He tilted his head to the blonde leprechaun and the tall bodyguard.

"The Lolita-Shota Type," he held a pink rose with a stuffed bunny. "And the Strong and Silent Type." The tall bodyguard held a dark blue rose.

"The Natural Type." the feminine looking boy held a deep red rose.

"The Prince Charming Type." My brother held a white rose as he bowed.

"Or me The Cool Type." He said holding a purple rose with, what I'm certain of, a Death Note.

I sighed. These guys really didn't understand what 'no thanks' means. My head was bowed and annoyance lines were above my head.

A hand tilted my head upwards. My brother was smiling down at me. "Hello princess. Don't be shy. We live to serve you." he said bringing his face closer.

I pushed his face back.

"This is counted as sexual harassment
Big brother. And I'm not into incest." I said finally meeting his eyes.

He froze and started spluttering.

I rolled my eyes and the raven haired boy smirked.

"Ayame Suoh. Goes by de Grantaine. Class 1-A. Age 16. Moved from France 2 days ago." he said snapping close his notebook.

Tamaki was starting to crumble into dust and I rolled my eyes.

The twins started examining me. "You have the same eyes and hair not to mention skin color... Whoa! Your boob-" I cut them off with a smack.

"Don't finish that sentence if you want to live." I said calmly.

The feminine boy came up to me and smiled.

"Sorry about them. I'm Haruhi Fujioka. That's Kaoru and Hikaru Hitachiin." he explained.

I crossed my arms. "I'm calling them Thing 1 one and Thing 2."

"That's Kyoya Ootori and Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey for short. Don't let size fool you. He's 18." he said sweat dropping.

"And that's Takashi Morinozuka or Mori. Finally you know Tamaki." he explained with a friendly smile.

Tamaki was still a pile of ash muttering incoherent things.

"I didn't know Tama-chan had a little sister!" Honey said jumping on my shoulders.

I didn't have a thing against him. He was adorable even if he was older than me so I left him.

"Well I didn't know I had a brother until a couple days ago." I said calmly. "Mère sent me to live with family friends most of my life." I said off-handily.

It seems Tamaki got over his shock and turned to me.

"OH YOUR SO CUTE! I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!" He sang crushing me in a hug.

"Ow." I muttered.

"YOUR HARUHI'S AUNT!" He sang with anime heart eyes as I sweat-dropped.

"Shut up senpai. You're going to kill her." Haruhi said.

"YOU HAVE TO WORK HERE LITTLE SISTER!" He yelled and I winced.

"I don't really think-"

"We have hot chocolate." Kyoya smirked.

How did he know I loved hot chocolate?

"Fine but I'm not cross dressing." I frowned.

"Like Haru-chan?" Honey asked innocently.

I blinked, so Haruhi was a girl? Good to know I guess.

"SENPAI!" They shrieked.

"It's fine. Would you mind being our cook?" Kyoya asked in a way that said, if-you-don't-I'll-stab-you-with-my-pen-bitch.

I shivered and nodded.

The idiot, twins and leprechaun cheered.

This was the start of my growing affection for them. Today I meet the crazies, the school mascots, and my older brother. It would be one of my greatest memories. I just didn't know it yet.