We Be Lost

~Ayame POV~
"Mori-senpai put me down!" I growled.

"Mm"

How was my day going so far? Let's see... I had a nice breakfast. I decided to walk to school because it was such a beautiful day.. Oh! Then I got kidnapped and I was currently slung over Mori's shoulder.

"At least tell me where we are going!" I groaned.

"Sorry Aya-chan~! It's a se~cret~!" Honey danced around and sang.

A limo pulled up and the window rolled down to reveal a proud Tamaki,  evil Kyoya, smug Thing 1 and 2, and a disgruntled Haruhi. She looked at me surprised and hopelessly.

"I was hoping you would break me out." She mumbled miserably.

"Same." My face was turning red from being upside down so long.

"WHY IS BABY SISTER BLUSHING?!? MORI-SENPAAAAAAAI!" Tamaki yelled.

I sighed in annoyance as I was sat down next to the bi-polar idiot.

"I wasn't blushing. All the blood rushed to my head when I was upside down you blonde haired baka."

"Hm." Mori grunted.

For the whole ride I had to listen to Tamaki whine in my ear.

"A water park?" I asked dumbfounded.

"YES! IT IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERY HOST TO HAVE A WELL DESERVED VACATION!" Tamaki started giving a speech. Again.

"Haruhi and I don't have a bathing-" I began.

"We have that covered." Thing 1 and 2 smirked evilly, dragging us into the changing rooms and tried to stay.

"PERVERTS!" I yelled and kicked them out.

Haruhi and I turned to see two very creepy maids.

All around us were bathing suits. Bikinis, one-pieces, and... Connected strings. I shuddered as the maids turned their evil eyes on us. Fuck.
.......................
Haruhi and I walked out wearing one-pieces. Her bathing suit was pink while mine was purple. She also had a matching cap.

Tamaki came around the corner, eyeing Haruhi, blushing fiercely. He handed her a yellow shirt sleeves hoodie and green shorts. He turned to me as she pulled on the outfit.

He shoved a similar outfit consisting of a blue short-sleeved hoodie and black shorts.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "You dragged me here. I'm at least going to swim." I narrowed my eyes.

"Ayaaaaaaa-chaaaaaan. It's improper to show so much skin unmarried!" He whined clinging to my arm like a man baby.

"Do you want me to go put on a bikini?" I asked emphasizing 'want'.

"Noooooooooo!"

"Okay then." I shrugged him off and continued with Haruhi towards the others.

"Aw Haruhi why aren't you wearing a bathing suit like Ayame?" Thing #1 asked. (Hikaru)

"Ask Tamaki-senpai." She shrugged.

"Ooooh I get it. Boss wants to keep you all to himself. Pervert." The things said bluntly.

"I'M NOT A PERVERT! It's improper for a woman to show that much skin." He said smugly.

"What about Aya-chan?"

"She won't put it on." He pouted.

"Aya-chan! Haru-chan! Look at my float!" Honey yelled, spinning in his bunny covered floater.