Life Of A Host Chef

~Ayame POV~
"Oooooh Tamaki!" I heard the girls swoon for the umpteenth time. I gnashed my teeth together in annoyance.

I just had to listen to the fangirls.

I sighed and continued cutting the Pumpkin Pie. I've heard it's very good. Then again I've never made it before. Or tried it.

Once I had each slice on a dish I pushed open the doors reluctantly. They of course made me wear an outfit that was half maid and half chef.

I really didn't want to listen to girls swoon but not much I could do about it.

I pushed on the trolley thing they gave me to push around desserts and moved that stubborn hair from my eyes.

First I went to Kyoya-senpai since he had no fangirls.

He eyed it curiously. I rolled my eyes and gave him a plate. "It's Pumpkin Pie. And no it's not poisoned, overcooked, or undercooked." I said bitterly.

"Pumpkin Pie... thank you Miss Suoh." he said writing in his notebook. I nodded and continued to Haruhi's table because she was a the most bearable with customers. All she did was small conversations and the occasional flirt.

I handed each a plate.

"Thank you Ayame-chan." Haruhi said with a close eyed smile.

I recently discovered that I was 2 months younger than her. So, as the twins decided, I was the baby of their 'family'.

I heard girls start whispering about a love affair between me and Haruhi and a twitch mark appeared on my head.

I just gave her pie. How is that romantic in the least?

I sighed and continued on, hearing the girls question the dessert.

Mori and Honey-senpai's table was squealing over Honey's cuteness. And they didn't do so quietly.

They didn't even notice the pie set out until I continued on.

They also questioned the dessert to which they asked Kyoya-senpai who said exactly what it was in detail.

I dreaded the next two tables.

I ground my teeth and went slow as possible.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA BROTHERLY LOVE TAKEN TO A NEW LEVEL!" The girls shrieked, nearly bursting my eardrums.

I resisted the urge to yell at them to shut up and instead forced a sweet smile, handing them the dish. They thanked me quickly and turned back to the boys locked in embrace. An evil idea struck me.

I accidentally bumped into Hikaru crashing him into Kaoru causing their lips to touch.

The girls screamed louder and the boys pulled away in shock.

I held in my laughter. "Sorry, sorry. Must have bumped into the chair." I said sweetly smiling.

"No problem Suoh-chan!" One girl said, blood trickling from her nose. "No problem at all." another muttered.

Snickering silently I made my way to the 'king' of the host club.

Again the girls thanked my before turning back to their prince charming. Note the sarcasm.

~After Host Club Hours~
"Miss Suoh, you have caused quite the increase in our business. I have another 13 more requests for the twins after their accidental kiss." Kyoya said amused.

Haruhi was snickering next to me and Honey was laughing at the Twins with Tamaki screaming about their indecently.

"Aya-chan, Aya-chan~! That cake you made was soooo good! Usa-chan thinks so too!!" Honey appeared bouncing in front of me.

Aya-chan?

I laughed. "Honey-senpai, that wasn't cake it was pie, but thank you." I said.

He tilted his head cutely. "What kind of pie was it?"

"Pumpkin Pie." I said matter of factly.

"It tastes A LOT like cake!" He started mumbling about cake. Mori stood behind him like a bodyguard. What the heck was up with their relationship anyhow.

"YOU DID SO GOOD TODAY MY ADORABLE IMÒTO! GIVE ONII-CHAN A BIG HUG!" My brother lunged at me. I sighed and held a handout.

His face smacked against my hand. He slowly slid to the floor.

"MOMMY! IMÒTO IS BEING MEAN TO ME!" He said crying anime tears.

"You were about to kill her Daddy." Kyoya said reading his Death Note.

Tamaki went to a corner and sulked. Haruhi sighed and shook her head.

I felt eyes on the back of my head and saw the Twins staring at me with annoyed faces.

"What?" I asked innocently. Oh, I knew why they were staring at me.

"Oh look at the time! Got to go~! Kiss you later! Oh wait. I'm sorry. I meant see you later." I smirked.

Hikaru scowled.

"Oh stop scowling Hikaru." I tutted, skipping out the door to go to my next club. Home Ect. But not before seeing their surprised faces.

"Have fuuuuuun Imòto~!" Onii-chan sang.