Kyoya the Softy

(I'm not doing the Chika and Honey story because I can't find much to do with it. Oh and this chapter is going to be from Third Person POV!!! By the way, only a few chappies left! ^3^)

Poke poke. Kyoya's face scrunched up in annoyance and he swatted my hand away.

"Kyooooooya. Wake uuuuuuuuup."

Kyoya growled, hoping the person wasn't as stupid as Tamaki.

"Kyoya. Wakey wakey~ smell the money and sorrow."

Kyoya peeked open one eye to see a stick poking his cheek. 'Okay not as stupid as Tamaki but they still have a death wish.' He relented.

He opened both his eyes and snapped the stick.

"Hey! That was my favorite stick asshole!"

Of course it was the sarcastic blonde. Who else would be brave enough to face Kyoya's wrath?

"Ayame. What are you doing in my room?" He asked darkly.

She scoffed and waved her hand dramatically. "In case you haven't noticed Sleeping Beauty, you aren't in your house."

Kyoya looked around and felt his scowl grow darker, scaring a couple of children. "Tamaki." He growled.

"So you finally caught up." Ayame frowned, "I still don't forgive you for breaking Bob."

"Bob."

"My stick asshole! I loved that stick! I had it since I was three!"

"Let me guess. You found it in the parking lot and gave it a name and backstory."

"You know me so well." She beamed and Kyoya face palmed.

Why were the Suoh siblings so incredibly insufferable?

More importantly, why did Kyoya put up with them?

He couldn't say he did it for money and power no matter how much he wanted too.

Could it be, that Kyoya is actually getting used to them?

He shuddered at that thought. Horrible.

"Kyoya?"

It didn't help they were almost polar opposites.

"Kyoya."

One was annoyingly energetic and affection, not to mention incredibly naive.

"Kyoya."

The other was utterly irritating with her never ceasing sarcasm. Not to mention her bi-polar behavior. One minute she likes them, the next she is ready to dump them.

"Kyoya!"

"What?" He snapped irritably.

"You're glaring at a little boy and sucking the life out of him." Kyoya glanced at the front of him and realized, there was in fact, a little boy who had turned white as a ghost in fear.

"My mistake." He smirked darkly.

"Kyo-Kyo is evil." Ayame shook her head. Her hair was, for once, tied into a ponytail revealing a pale neck that didn't go unnoticed by the male species.

"So why were you left behind?" She asked.

Kyoya's eyes glinted dangerously and Ayame decided it would probably be in Tamaki's best interest to drop it.

"He took my phone, keys, and wallet." Kyoya muttered dangerously.

Ayame chuckled at her brothers stupidity. "Let's go to a so called 'commoners' restaurant. And before you get any ideas they don't have perfectly cooked lobsters." She stood up and waited on Kyoya impatiently.

"We'll come on then. Before security comes." Ayame muttered the last part.

"I could get them all fired." Kyoya said simply but stood never less.

They walked in with Kyoya glowering over Tamaki's stupidity and Ayame talking about the do and don't of a fast-food restaurant.

After Kyoya said rude words to the cashier, Ayame sent him to find a table as if he was a child. The thought irritated Kyoya. That girl was being annoying. He thought his reaction was appropriate.

"That wasn't very nice Kyoya." She frowned when she reached the table.

"She was annoying me." He shrugged.

"It was her job." Ayame tutted.

After the duo finished their food they walked around the passing stalls.

"Oh! I thought this was extremely rare!" An old woman exclaimed in awe. "Who knew it would be here of all places?"

"Oh yes! This is very rare and genuine! You must know why the price is so high eh?"

"Of course! How much?"

Ayame gawked as Kyoya went up to the old woman and seller and plastered on a fake smile.

"These are fake madam."

"E-eh? Get out of here! You're just a kid!" The seller said nervously.

"Although the artwork looks genuine to Shoin, it's darker around the base and the lacquer is too clear." Kyoya said calmly.

"How do you remember this stuff?" Ayame mumbled.

"I'm going to report you for fraternizing in my business! What school do you go to, punk?"

"He's not a punk," Ayame chided, "he's the Shadow King. Show some respect!"

"Ah, I knew it. The stroke on this deal at the bottom is off. If this is authentic then there should be a certificate. May the woman see it?"

"I-I left it at my shop!"

"So should I call the Komatsu family?"

And so security indeed came. Only to take away the fake seller.

The woman thanked Mr. Badass profoundly.

"You're soft after all Kyoya."

"Helping that woman was beneficial to me. She had powerful connections that will come in use in the future."

"We can't call you Mr. Badass anymore, can we Author-chan?"

"Who are you talking too?" Kyoya frowned and debated calling his family hospital.
______________________________

"I want to ride the pony." Ayame glared menacingly.

"I want to ride the pony." Kaoru argued.

"I want to ride the pony!"

"I WANT TO RIDE THE PONY!" They yelled in unison.

Ayame lightbulbed and pushed Kaoru into Hikaru and they began their 'brotherly love' act.

"HAHAHA! I GOT THE PONY!"

And so, people looked on as Kyoya beat the crap out of Tamaki.

Hikaru and Kaoru rode the seals on the spinny thingy.

Honey and Mori got ice cream.

And Ayame rode the pony on the spinny thingy.

____________________________

Later that night...

"Tamaki I need to tell you something." Ayame fidgeted with her pajama pants nervously.

"Eh? What is it?" Tamaki questioned sleepily.

"I-I...I'm leaving Japan for a month."

"...what?"