400 Follow Special: How Ayame and Kyoya Got Together

If you were expecting a romantic request to have dinner, a starlit night as we strolled down the beach, and a dreamy kiss as freaking fireworks popped in the air out of literally no where,

Might I suggest you go to a Disney movie?

This is the story of how Ayame Suoh and Kyoya Ootori got together.

It was a peaceful day at the Host Club. Haruhi and Tamaki were nurturing their growing relationship with shy glances and twitching smiles.

Honey had just gotten a new flavor of cake and Mori had to deal with the average amount of customers as he watched the little blonde chow down.

Hikaru had mysteriously disappeared with a brunette and Kaoru was taking over his customers for the day.

This is where we find a blonde cook in the kitchen with the Lord of Evil swinging the door open.

"Kyoya!" She exclaimed with a sly smile.

"Ayame." Kyoya smirked devilishly as he breathed down her neck at the mix she was making.

"Stop looking for mistakes jackass." Ayame rolled her amethyst eyes as Kyoya chuckled and leaned back.

"I'm simply..observing."

"Whatever Shadow King." Ayame quipped, smirking back at him.

"Want to tell me the reason why you humbled me with your magnificent presence?" Ayame hummed.

Kyoya raised an eyebrow, "Are you implying I need a reason to come here?"

"Yes."

Kyoya chuckled and snapped his book shut. "I was unaware you thought so low of me."

"Don't think of it like that," Ayame dismissed, "Think of it as knowing who you are."

"Really..." Kyoya deadpanned.

"Yep, anyway, what did ya need Evil Tax Collector?"

"Why do you have so many nicknames for me?" Kyoya shook his head. "I came here to discuss expanding our companies." He smirked as Ayame abruptly froze in the middle of kneading the batter.

"What about it?" She asked, resuming her work.

"My father is discussing with your father an arranged marriage between our family, only if both candidates assent of course." Kyoya unexpectedly found his hands getting a little clammy, was he seriously nervous?

But as the petite cream colored younger girl looked up with deep amethyst eyes framed by thick eyelashes and blonde curls, he realized, yes he was honest to God nervous. 

He was Kyoya freaking Ootori and his idiot self proclaimed best friends little sister made him nervous.

Well.

"So you're marrying my brother?" Ayame asked with a twinkle in her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
"You're as frustrating as your brother." Kyoya sighed and studied her again.

Even if she had gotten the Suoh women beauty, she lacked in grace.

Hell, he saw her trip on a dust bunny yesterday.

She wasn't very ladylike.

She often tried to drag him to see childish American movies like Mulan.

She had a foul mouth.

Ayame did just call him a jackass.

She spent most of her life as a commoner.

She often looked at their mansions and statues in an expression of confusion and distaste.

And she liked cooking more than the average woman.

And in his eyes, though he'd never admit it or even think about it, she was perfect.

That single fleeting thought was all it took for him to push off the wall, rest his hands on hers shoulders and bend down, planting his lips on hers.

They stayed like that for a moment before he pulled back and huffed. "I'm courting you."

Her face was a light pink, eyes wide in shock as she ducked her head in absolute embarrassment.

"Y-Yeah I think I got that. D-Did you have t-to kiss me?!?"

"Did you dislike it?"

"Of course not...that's not the point! I-I accept the proposal." She said defiantly as he brushed a hand on her face.

"W-What?"

"You had flour on your cheek." He said smugly.

"Shut up." She grumbled before grabbing a fistful of his tie and yanking him back into a kiss.

They continued on until Tamaki walked in and screamed.