Commoner You Say?

"I hate you." I growled for the thousandth time.

My freaking brother just had to have a nightmare at 10 in the morning. I was going to sleep all day! IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!!

"Aya don't say that!" Tamaki cried. "Your friend doesn't seem to mind!"

"Um I mind very much so. Don't make assumptions of me Baka." Alyssa rolled her eyes, just as agitated as I was.

You do not, I repeat, you do not wake a girl up early on the weekend. That is, if you value your life.

Tamaki shivered under our glares. "B-but Haruhi-"

"Is fine." I finished blankly. "I've been there a million times." Alyssa nodded and crossed her arms.

"Aya-chan you and your friend have lived as commoners for most of your life. You're opinion has been clouded!" He stuck a magic finger in the air.

"Tamaki I am going to slice off that finger if you stick it in my face one more time."

3333333333333333333333333333333

"See? She's fine." I crossed my arms and nodded at an infuriated Haruhi.

"What are you doing here senpai?!?" Haruhi yelled.

"Why, we've come to rescu- I mean see you of course!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I tried to stop him."

"I brought cake!" Honey exclaimed excitedly. Haruhi sighed and opened the door.

"Fine. You can come in for a little bit." I shook my head sadly. I just wanted to sleep.

We walked inside and I immediately lay my head down on my table.

"Ayame don't make her feel bad!!!" Kaoru cried.

I ignored him. They probably had some messed up idea in their head. Again. I felt a tiny finger poke my back.

"Poke. Poke."

"Hm" I groaned.

"Aya-chan! Cake!" Honey grinned.

"Uuuuuggggggghhhhhh" I sat up to see a strawberry cake in front of me.

I looked around and saw Mori give his strawberries to Haruhi.

"Why didn't we think of that?!?" Tamaki and the twins screamed.

I rolled my eyes. I was going to get cross-eyed around these idiots.

Hikaru, trying not to seem like a complete jackass, turned to Alyssa. "Do you want my strawberries? I don't really favor them." He scratched his neck.

Alyssa blushed as red as the strawberry. "Y-yes, t-thank you." She bowed her head and her brown hair tumbled down her face. "It's okay." Hikaru turned back to Kaoru.

"I'm going to make lunch." Haruhi stood up.

I could be sleeping right now. In that king sized bed with goose feathered pillows and pure cotton and silk sheets. The sweet smell of berries coating them. Oooooh that sounds so good right now. I should just leave and-

"Aya-chan! We're going to a commoners market!" He shook me, snapping me out of my daze. I cried as the thought of bed disappeared.

"I go to the market everyday." I twirled a strand of hair.

"WOW!!!! WHATS IT LIKE?!? IS THERE A LOT OF CAKE?!? HIW ABOUT CAKE?! AND CAKE?!?" The little blonde shook me wildly.

"Senpai you're killing her." Kyoya said calmly.

Honey pouted but released me and bounced over to Mori.

I sighed in relief. "Thanks Kyoya-senpai."

"I couldn't have our cook die that quickly." He wrote in his little black book.

"Yet?"

He chuckled before going outside. "Kyoya!" I growled and lunged behind him.

And then I saw my brother and future sister-in-law getting it on.

And unfortunately so did Ranka. Immediately she went into mommy mode. She threw my brother into the wall and cuddled Haruhi.

Shell-shocked Tamaki could only state as everyone greeted Ranka like old friends and Haruhi, Alyssa, and I went to the market.

~Tamaki POV~

"Haruhi is always so independent. Ever since she was little she had insisted on taking over her mothers duties. So I follow her every so often. Just to make sure she's okay." Ranka said from behind an aisle.

I watched softly as Ayame, Haruhi, and Alyssa conversed.

"I know how it feels." I said and Ranka looked at me skeptically. "Ayame was the little sister I always wanted. As soon as she came I wanted to protect her, spoil her, dress her up...Yet she was so dependent on herself. She would do everything herself. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like I'm her brother. Haruhi is closer to her. Kyoya is closer to her than I am." I chuckled sadly.

"Why do commoners have to be so complicated." I sighed.

"Tamaki?! The hell you doing here?!" Ayame suddenly yelled.

"Ah you see dear imotou I was worried and-"

"Save it for the hospital." She cracked her knuckles.

"N-now now that isn't lady like."

"Well good thing I'm a commoner as you say."

(Picture of Alyssa media)