Little Girls

"Reverse Harem!" The little girl squealed as she looked at us excitedly.

I choked on my tea and started coughing my lungs out. "W-what?!" I gasped out.

"There's no way this sweet little girl said that. There must be water in our ears." Tamaki and the twins laughed nervously.

The little girl pointed one finger up. "Debauchery"

This time I fell out of my chair and stared at her in disbelief.

"Yay! There's debauchery here!!!" She jumped up and down.

"Glasses character" she pointed at Kyoya and I had to snicker, he glared of course but I'm to fabulous to be bothered by such things.

"Boy Lolita, stoic type." Eh, can't really argue with that can you?

"Twincest!" I gagged in the background. Seriously, ew.

"Studyhound." I patted Haruhi's back.

"You have such a way with the ladies Haruuuu." I grinned foolishly.

"Blushy type!" She pointed at Alyssa who looked up and turned red. Yeah, can't really argue.

I decided to distract her before she could say something like, "Fat type!"

I grabbed a small bag of cookies and knelt down. Seriously, was I this short when I was little?

"Here you go, you must be hungry after all that walking around right?" She studied me carefully before nodding and biting into the cookie.

Before I knew it her eyes sparkled and a blush formed on her cheeks. "It's so good!" She exclaimed happily.

"Your the first to try my new recipe." I winked before standing up. Wearing the Host Club police outfit was uncomfortable to say the least.

"Onee-chan type!" I grinned at the deadpanned look Haruhi gave me.

As I went to change I heard, "Onii-san!"

The only one she hadn't named was Tamaki so that must mean...

Judging from the cries of joy I was right. I rolled my eyes and got dressed. Maybe that girl and I could switch brothers...

[____________________________]

"Miss Grandite?" The teacher called nervously.

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Why is there a little girl reading that next to you?" I glanced down at the pig tailed girl and her, er, mature mangas.

I shrugged my shoulders helplessly. "She won't leave."

"Uh sweetie why are you here?" The teacher asked her.

Kirimi looked at her and beamed. "Onii-chan is a prince!"

"I'm that's not what I as-"

"He's going to protect me from the monsters!"

"Please listen to-"

"But for now Ayame will protect me!"

"Please leave."

______________________________

I crossed my arms and watched Nekozawa jump out of the window. For some reason, everyone failed to tell me Neko was her brother and who the hell Nekozawa was in the first place.

So, Kirimi followed me all day, reading aloud some lines from her manga and basically scarring me.

"Eh Ayame?" Tamaki poked me.

I glared at him. "Why did everyone seem to think I didn't need to know any of this shit?"

"MOMMMMMMY AYAME CUUUUUURSED!" Tamaki cried from behind Kyoya.

"Mommy won't protect you now Tamaki." I said darkly.

Let's just say no one came to the Host Club that day. They said it was haunted by a screaming little girl and murderous mad man.