Lusted By Lesbians

~Ayame POV~
"I'm bored Kyo." I sighed.

"You could spend this time to go over new recipes for the club." A glint covered his glasses.

"Aw, Kyoya-kun is so mean." I sulked. "Doesn't my happiness concern you 'Onee-san'?" I pouted.

"No, not really." He said, not even looking up.

I saw Haruhi grouchily slither to the door. I tilted my head. "Where's Haruhi going?"

"We needed more commoners coffee." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison with a bored look on their face.

I jumped up, "I'm going with Haruhi~! Later losers." I hurried after the sulking girl, ignoring the yells, whines, and indifference to my comment.

"Haruuuuuuuuhi! Waaaaaait!"

Her petite form turned around and eyed me curiously.

"Why are you coming Ayame?"

"They are weird and boring." I shrugged. "And my brother wanted to dress me up 'cutely'. So I bolted."

"What is it with them and dressing up girls?"

"Well the Twins definitely act gay, Tamaki has a crush on someone so he can't be gay, and the rest...I'm not sure." I tapped my chin thoughtfully.

~{Å}~

Somehow our trip for instant coffee ended with us trapped in a woman's arms.

I shifted uncomfortably. I heard Tamaki talking through the door.

"That's a bit harsh. So what would you like me to tell you?"

She burst through our door to the Host Club.

"Good question. In my case, it would be 'I would never leave my lover alone. If we are to fight, it will be together. If we prevail not, we shall meet our fate together. Even though I perish, I will never leave your side." She kissed our hands.

"Where the hell is this music coming from?! And why are there sparkles, flowers, and pink everywhere?! Have you been hanging out with Tamaki?" I choked on some sparkles.

"Ah where did you find these girls?" Two other girls walked up.

"Just outside. This one may be dressed as a boy but I can see she has clear maidenly eyes! (A/N: More like bug eyes😂 seriously WTF?! Ō_Ō this is her natural eye length!) And this fair haired lady was with her. Such soft hair!" I shivered in disgust. Dear god they were nuzzling our skin and hair. Does this count as sexual harassment?

"Don't touch Haruhi and Ayame without permission!" Tamaki yelled and dove in.

One hit from the weirdo group sent him flying back.

"S-she hit me! That was violent!" He started sobbing.

"Tama-chan, buck up!" Honey said.

"Their even more feeble than we heard. Fledglings, cobbled together with frivolous idiots." Tall one said.

"From your uniforms I can tell you're from Lobelia Academy." Kyoya said, obviously not pleased to be called a 'frivolous idiot'.

"Indeed we are." And then they ripped off their clothes.

I blinked. "Okaaaaay. So they hid suits under their uniform. How did they do that."